Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
9A1C2B82-6647-4AAE-BF02-A48EFD224E12.jpeg
At my nieces bday party and the joint look like a Yeezy convention...lmao

Me with the salts, btw I’m not a fan, they kind of trash...maybe they’ll grow on me
If size 11, I’ll trade you blushes

I don't think the Frozen Yellow's will be a problem this weekend for the people who want to acquire them.
SpiderMan AJ1's, The Nike Doernbecher Collection, Purple Lobster SB's, Nike FOG's & Mocha AJ3's all drop this weekend. :smh:

PO
Man those things are going to sit. From those mentioned above I’m certain they are near the bottom of most everyone’s list.

Look at it this way: resellers out because ZERO resale value, hypebeast out cause these are no longer limited and they want off white and/or FOGs stuff, thus only leaving those who really want them which is a very short list compared to releases in the past.

Man those things are going to sit. From those mentioned above I’m certain they are near the bottom of most everyone’s list.

Look at it this way: resellers out because ZERO resale value, hypebeast out cause these are no longer limited and they want off white and/or FOGs stuff, thus only leaving those who really want them which is a very short list compared to releases in the past.
Disagree. The Frozen Yellow will sell out like the Zebras did.

Yeah I know, i've mentioned how the "reseller" mind state has changed in this thread actually.
But there were still people who didn't get Zebra's at retail, so I think this will be different for them due to the reasons I stated, plus its all yellow, so its not a typical color i see the average person wanting.

Interested to see how this color does. It should still sell out, but I don't see it happening as fast. No idea why Adidas chose to "GR" this color instead of something like the Black/Red.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom