Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
all of these people getting multiple pairs and i just wanted one.

every time crap like this happens on a release date, a piece of me that genuinely loves sneakers, dies. i dont cop to sell. this **** is a joke. might need to invest in a new obsessive. this **** aint fun for me.

THIS - releases like today slowly kill the sneaker gene in me... I have been getting back into sports cards collecting lately - at least with that everyone has a chance to pull the big rookie card

all of these people getting multiple pairs and i just wanted one.

every time crap like this happens on a release date, a piece of me that genuinely loves sneakers, dies. i dont cop to sell. this **** is a joke. might need to invest in a new obsession. this **** aint fun for me.
Yeah I feel you. I love going to different soccer games, but I'm in a group of 50+ people who all help each other out get tickets to the different games at face value only. I myself ended up with a few World Cup final tickets that I gave to the group and in turn they helped me get some Chicago Bears playoff tickets for face value. Sure if you resell pairs you didn't want to keep it can pay off whatever resell you pay on sneakers you like, but I'm not a fan of that. Hopefully for you these re-release at some point, which seems like a likely outcome given what's happening with the Yeezy's these days.

even though i took a L was nice to see this thread active again

Naa...man I'm sorry but I genuinely was happy the hype died. The days of the old yeezy drops honestly sucked. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this but I hate having to waste my life trying to cop a shoe. At this point I don't even think I want tomorrow's release. I said if I struck out on reflectives I'd cop the non but honestly, Looking at my closet right now, I think I have enough 350's...we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom