Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy sit and don't sell out and people complain about sales tax and shipping.

let them sell out or be hype and people are quick to check out without hesitation.

Nobody was complaining about shipping or tax when the reflective dropped. they just wanted to get through.

i have never bought a yeezy, matter of fact the only thing i've brought off of Adidas.com was during their sales or promo, i wanted the PW BYWX but the SAVEMORE promo code didn't work so i passed, when i got the Billy NMDs i got them on somewhere where there was no tax or shipping bcuz i shipped them to my deployed address, i kinda stay away from adidas bcuz of this, I can buy anything off of NDC and i don't car if it's dad shoes or AJ OVOs i get a 10% military discount, in store at FTL,FTA, Champs as long as the box doesn't say QS it's 20% off day 1, that's available online once restrictions are lifted, sorry but i'm not used to buying shoes without discounts anymore so if it's not something i really really want, i'm not doing it. I will pay the $250 at FTL for the GitD simply bcuz i love GitD shoes, i'd have paid $250 if the whole shoe was reflective 3m or even Xeno i'd pay $250 but these are nothing special and not worth it IMHO

did anyone in california that ordered from adc get hit with $26.40 in taxes? At 9% it should be only $14-15. I was charged $27 for mauves..

i have never bought a yeezy, matter of fact the only thing i've brought off of Adidas.com was during their sales or promo, i wanted the PW BYWX but the SAVEMORE promo code didn't work so i passed, when i got the Billy NMDs i got them on somewhere where there was no tax or shipping bcuz i shipped them to my deployed address, i kinda stay away from adidas bcuz of this, I can buy anything off of NDC and i don't car if it's dad shoes or AJ OVOs i get a 10% military discount, in store at FTL,FTA, Champs as long as the box doesn't say QS it's 20% off day 1, that's available online once restrictions are lifted, sorry but i'm not used to buying shoes without discounts anymore so if it's not something i really really want, i'm not doing it. I will pay the $250 at FTL for the GitD simply bcuz i love GitD shoes, i'd have paid $250 if the whole shoe was reflective 3m or even Xeno i'd pay $250 but these are nothing special and not worth it IMHO

when i worked for nike, it was "discount only." and then when nike punished us and took new JB product away from swoosh, i didn't buy many new drops during that time. the employee store was my saving grace if i HAD TO have a sneaker since i worked there. those days are long gone, so i don't mind paying a shipping charge if i have to. luckily, FTL reserve i'm 3-1 on for yeezy. but if i HAVE TO, if the shipping and tax comes out to not much over the $234 it is locally with tax at the store, i don't mind. the only point i draw the line is at resell pricess. i've never paid resell and will never pay resell.

Back
Top Bottom