Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Sigh adc giving me problems. It's either hit or miss smh. That payment loop was effing terrible. Still haven't gotten a pair.

Also, I have an order number but no order confirmation email from ADC. In the past that confirmation email has been basically instantaneous, and now it’s been 25 minutes without any email. Anyone else in the same boat?

You just made me check. Checked out a 6.5 for my girl with number and all but no email.

Usually get through, today I couldn't get past the waiting room. Luckily homie gave me a cart though

Even more annoying getting through and not being able to pay... Now I cant get through again.

if you got it in cart, just go to the regular adidas site and check out.
if you get server connection failed, just keep trying. i checked my card and didnt see ghost charges

if you got it in cart, just go to the regular adidas site and check out.
if you get server connection failed, just keep trying. i checked my card and didnt see ghost charges

My size was "out of stock" and it pulled it out of the cart. Sizes keep going out of stock and then coming back up.

Patiencely waiting in the room, flashing the size to cart, zooming through the personal information and only to reverse the order again.

5505609C-F4AC-407B-BAB8-6CD142E503C2.jpeg
Just keep getting here...

Back
Top Bottom