Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Does anyone wear their Mauves without the insole? Even with a TTS the band thing inside the shoe is killing my feet
0e2aa6ed-06dc-4e04-90fa-8e711e73caf2.jpeg

Does anyone wear their Mauves without the insole? Even with a TTS the band thing inside the shoe is killing my feet

I think you just need to break them in. What part of your feet is hurting?

My arches were aching at first, until they broke in and the insole flattened a bit. Not sure I would've liked up .5 after they broke in, because now my TTS are very comfy. Wearing them right now, actually (and for about the last 10 straight casual Friday's at work).

I hope it's easy to cop, would make comfortable mailman shoes lmao

funny you say this, because i've been wanting a pair of triple black yeezys for work for the longest. they are some of the most comfortable shoes & sometimes i'm on my feet for 16 hours a day. i currently wear ultraboosts & yeezy 500's all day, but i plan on doubling up on these.

funny you say this, because i've been wanting a pair of triple black yeezys for work for the longest. they are some of the most comfortable shoes & sometimes i'm on my feet for 16 hours a day. i currently wear ultraboosts & yeezy 500's all day, but i plan on doubling up on these.
You gotta treat your feet good especially work shoes.... I wear 500s for work sometimes coz they are comfy as well

seriously in the spring....like who is copping these things? they sat on YS back when they first launched. I don't get it. That and of all the YZY boots they are the worst :lol:

Back
Top Bottom