• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Au5tvol.jpg
TxnHnvb.jpg

NlMY5LF.jpg

Es6GOA3.jpg

P7kDETx.jpg

Did a trade for them at a consignment shop. Everything looked good so I went for it. First pair of Yeezys and waiting on the Vanta now! :smile:

Last edited:
I was hoping for May...but late June sounds good for the black 350s. I want the Bred 4s in May. Still no release date talk or official pics of Vanta?
All this waiting...I may cave in and buy those Analogs in a couple wks.

Stupid question but does adidas send a paper receipt when you order from their website? I’m looking at a pair of inertia’s and dude is saying he only has the email confirmation and no receipt.

Depends on the fulfillment center.

I just received Nite Joggers on Friday from a New Jersey fulfillment center that had a paper receipt.

Everything I have received from South Carolina (Yeezys, Pharrell, etc.) has been just a label on the box for quite some time now.

Yeaa..so contrary to popular belief..the Analogs won’t sit . YS gonna sellout 1st day..it won’t be like Geodes. Either way..they won’t be discounted.

Anyone in Chicago know if anywhere still has salt 700 in stock? I know I’m super late and probably unlikely. I would rather pick them up local them wait on StockX or Goat( I’m super impatient).

Back
Top Bottom