Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Unfortunately for me I haven’t been shopping for shoes in over a year. Only thing I still have the extra 3 min on is FTL

Never got to 10 with Champs bc they dont really exist in NYC and I'm still at 10 min for the other two but my spending is only at 200 for FTL. I bought Concords, Inf VI's, and IV's from both.. no idea how my spending is still down at FTL. I hate kinda that place.

EE9796B4-8CB9-4A83-B7B8-081643B3768C.jpeg
These came in today off the adidas drop that happened last week.

Do you guys think buying an ATC service for NRs is a dumb idea? I’m really contemplating buying a cart from YM for $58.

How is the sizing on the static's? I heard they are TTS compared to the usual .5 size up? Trying to see what size I need for the non-reflecrives. Thanks for any advice.

PO

How is the sizing on the static's? I heard they are TTS compared to the usual .5 size up? Trying to see what size I need for the non-reflecrives. Thanks for any advice.

PO
My clays fit bigger than the last pattern we had (zebra, frozen yellow). I would assume all of these fit the same with the new knit pattern.

My clays fit bigger than the last pattern we had (zebra, frozen yellow). I would assume all of these fit the same with the new knit pattern.

What size do you wear & what size do you have for Clay's & Zebra's? Thanks sir.

PO

They fit big enough to change the sizing?...I’m a 12 in pre static’s...There’s no way possible I could go down to an 11.5 without taking the insole out on any of those pre static colorways...Beluga’s 1.0 maybe but that’s about it...

New knit fits bigger? That’s good and bad. Good for my toes, bad for my heels.

What size do you wear & what size do you have for Clay's & Zebra's? Thanks sir.

PO
To clarify, the knit is more loose. They aren't longer, but the knit is not as snug on the forefoot. I have wide feet, and went sz 12 in both, but 11.5 is my normal size unless a shoe runs super narrow. I just wear thicker socks if I have to now. There is no way to even try an 11.5 and risk it.

I wish Kicksusa or Snipes USA whatever were getting these. Had great luck with them on their raffles

Codes didn’t work for me. Guess I’m heading out.

Has anyone actually copped with the location switch? I’ve always been skeptical

All the time. I haven’t had to physically check in in over two years.

Back
Top Bottom