Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Cream 350s from YS label created last night. No more Uncle Savino, all run by Adidas Group DC2 in Spartanburg South Carolina.

ETA 8/12

Sesame 350's from ADC: Shipped monday, received today.

UB 500's from YS: Still no shipping info.

Hopefully emails get sent soon.

Mine just shipped. Charge disappeared

My ADC order shipped monday, and I received it today. My cc charge disappeared as well. Thought that was weird. Fully expect it to reappear eventually though lol.

Swear I don't know how you cats cooked those black nf's on yeezy day. I was fast as I could be and still got caught in the queue. Even used the bypass to get to the payment page and just kept spinning until oos message when I hit the complete purchase button. Need the new jig for future releases, pm me lol

Statics from Friday came in—just as meh in the flesh as they were when they initially dropped. That little bit of color the Lundmarks provide does wonders, IMO.

Creams shipped today though. Not selling them this go around. :lol: :pimp:

Still waiting on SMYs. :nerd:

Where’s 3god been? Yeezy day wasn’t the same without him. Do you know how many trash yeezys would have turned into goats that day?

He’s out copping all the kicks he initially called ugly. What else would he be doing??

Maybe he finally got adopted?

E29067F4-DFA9-447C-99C4-B10FBE0B9B18.gif

Last edited:
Read on reddit that people's yeezy day shoes have been slightly worn returns. The brick shoes at least: UB 500, frozen, sesame..

bruh i be pissed if they send me some used shoes talking about no returns. like i got the choice to know if i wanted some used shoes.

if that was made clear from the jump then that be cool. the other way is very misleading. im' sure that is some false advertising

hey hey hey.....they already got them back once.....they not trying to get those joints back a 2nd time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom