Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
20190825_173426.jpg

Mauves > Geodes

Mauves have way more dimension than geodes w/o any 3M tricks.... Would gladly pay full msrp for another pair (tried on yzy day)... Geodes = disco only.

ADC shipped, waiting on YS.
This man knows. That dark purple suede is almost color changing in different lighting. Those lime green hits, boy...shoes is bomb. IMO, the v2 silhouette is miles ahead of the v1 but the color way work they did on the waverunners and mauves is goat status. Women and non sneaker heads always compliment me on my Mauves.

They look nice on everyone I’ve seen rock them. Just not a personal wear for me.

I dunno what you guys see in some of these 700s. There’s just too many other shoes I’d rather be wearing instead

I might circle back and pick up Mauves. Kinda mad I didn’t scoop when y’all were posting all those links for way under retail.

This man knows. That dark purple suede is almost color changing in different lighting. Those lime green hits, boy...shoes is bomb. IMO, the v2 silhouette is miles ahead of the v1 but the color way work they did on the waverunners and mauves is goat status. Women and non sneaker heads always compliment me on my Mauves.
I will agree with the color changing. You don't get the full purple effect of the shoe until you take it into sunlight. And that's not just on the suede, but also the mesh panels.

I remember this thread going crazy for the Mauves when they were called the Kiwis. That energy changed quick for some reason. Wave Runners and Mauves are the best looking 700s to me out of the v1 and v2.

I remember this thread going crazy for the Mauves when they were called the Kiwis. That energy changed quick for some reason. Wave Runners and Mauves are the best looking 700s to me out of the v1 and v2.

I thought kiwis were what became the inertias?

yeah we used to call the mauve kiwis because it looks like the kiwi colors (brown/green). Also yeezymafia was calling them kiwis as well when they were just posting photo renditions of them.

Back
Top Bottom