Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
If you get through the queue on ADC and that size is sold out, do you have to remove from cart/reload the page/select another size/try to cart again? It seems like there's got to be a faster way, I did this at least 8 different times (but sold out every time)

Lmao ADC with the ol’ okey doke.. Waited in line for RF Yecheils and, all of a sudden, got this garbage:

8ACA2D4C-251C-4197-A2FD-9BB2BA9356D7.png

Same thing happened to me. Didn't expect to hit anyway, never get anything from yeezy supply or addidas other than the creams.

No clue how people get through on any of this.. I was late today so w/e but even when I'm on it at the time of drop YS or ADC lock me out. V3's are about to be emotional.

My birthday is the same day these 700 V3s come out. Cmon I need some good bday luck for a personal pair.

Ebay doing those $215 stadium good drops on the 700’s for those looking.

Damn, I kinda want the Geodes but I already have and wear Mauves and Tephras a lot.

Keep the posts for raffles coming! I wanna shoot every f'n shoot I can for these 700v3!

On a side note it seems that more stores are getting them than expected. I remember the word being it was going to be a "YS exclusive".

Either way, I'm all in for Monday bby!

For some odd reason the Adidas app doesn't like my address so I can't sign up for any of the raffles through it. If anyone has a work around for that it will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom