Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I might've hit the Pax a couple times too many on my train ride home, but...

Ye's verse on Reborn (from KSG) is one of his best off any album

its a dope verse to me because it’s so personal and I relate to it heavy. But that’s a bold statement. It’s definitely apprec

His verse on No More Parties in LA has always been up there for me too.

His verse on the song Kids See Ghosts is really dope too.

Last edited:
IMG_0035.jpg

Pair just landed from YS and I've got a few thoughts on these... First off they are SUPER light. And they look dope on foot. As far as sizing goes: I've got a wide foot and went TTS. NOT NEARLY AS BAD AS EVERYONE SAYS. I wear TTS (10.5) in my Waverunners, and these are a comparable fit. I might even venture to say they're MORE roomy, just much harder to get your foot into because of the 360 sock liner. Once they're in, they feel snug and secure.

Underfoot: definitely not as squishy as boost (Waves win this one), but still not too bad. The curvature of the heel feels like it'll be nice to walk in. One thing I haven't seen anyone mention though... The sock liner STOPS midway down your foot on the lateral side, leaving a big seam between the top of your pinky and second toe. For me, this aspect is mad uncomfortable. It's probably something that will lessen with time, but for the moment it's whats making me unsure if I should keep or sell. I'm happy with every aspect of the shoe except this.

Oh and the quality isn't bad at all. A little gratuitous use of glue here and there, but no stains or cracks anywhere that I can see.

Been waiting for your review! I know how much you been waiting to see how they fit, glad TTS worked out.

its a dope verse to me because it’s so personal and I relate to it heavy. But that’s a bold statement. It’s definitely apprec

His verse on No More Parties in LA has always been up there for me too.

His verse on the song Kids See Ghosts is really dope too.
For me, his best verse was on Gorgeous (verse 3) and verse 2 on Diamonds from Sierra Leonne.

Last edited:
Anybody got a 10.5 from the recent zebra restock they trying to get rid of? Lmk, if you want to help fellow nter out. Still can't believe I signed up the night before black Friday and hit my first pair of yeezys but struck out on the zebras, when it seemed everybody hit. Those blacks are so comfy can't believe I waited this long to try out a pair of yeezys....I need those zebras now. Shout out to turbospartan turbospartan for hooking my brothers 9.5 up. Now need my 10.5. appreciate yal.

Been waiting for your review! I know how much you been waiting to see how they fit, glad TTS worked out.
Yeah, I've gotta stop listening to anyone else when it comes to sizing. I wear TTS in all my yeezys (don't own any 500s though) and that includes 350s. Insoles can come out if necessary but it usually isn't, and I hate the heel slip/lack of lockdown that results from sizing up. People hate when I say TTS but YMMV

Easily one of my favs and remain high in rotation... the materials are not cheap, they SUPER durable. Shoe is a tank.... Its the do anything Yeezy. Love em.
I wish they were actually black instead of charcoal grey. With that said I do find myself grabbing these all the time for anything.
Thinking of maybe dyeing them or adding some oil to make it darker but idk yet.

Dudes I really want the 700 V2 statics. Is 575 outrageous?
Yea man I regret not pulling the trigger at 375..
But now I'm glad I didn't, got a used pair for 280.
Only issue they had mad wear on the tip of the outsole. Like dude dragged the front every time he walked. Other than that they look brand new.
Still slot for a used shoe but beats payin 500 plus.

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_222305.jpg
    IMG_20200103_222305.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20200103_222147.jpg
    IMG_20200103_222147.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200103_222138.jpg
    IMG_20200103_222138.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20200103_222107.jpg
    IMG_20200103_222107.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 245
everytime i see these in pics I get the itch to cop a pair...smh lord knows i shouldn't with the amount of kicks i already got but damn they look dope in this colorway.
Ive worn them lots since i got them. Theyve gone up to the top of my 350 list pretty fast. Love em. Only with the lace swap though.

I hope my size assessment doesn’t confuse people, just posting what fits me the best in each model for those curious about sizing.

700 V1- 12.5
700 V2- 12.5
700 V3- 13 (could also probably do a 13.5 but if these drop again I’ll probably stick with 13 since I don’t like a loose fit)
350 V2- 13.5

004A1355-0822-403A-A88E-F0399892E4D2.jpeg

D996D9C1-2DE8-495F-88E4-AB5E73ADE374.jpeg

How do the V2s compare with V1 in terms of fit, construction and comfort? They look a little more narrow maybe?

I personally think they fit about the same. I went up half size on both version. I just picked up the V3 on the way and went with a 9 as well so well see.

Hope u got the thin insoles. Thicker insoles are for shoes with drop-in midsole like LeBron n kobes.

Hope u got the thin insoles. Thicker insoles are for shoes with drop-in midsole like LeBron n kobes.

I ended up getting both versions. The doves didn’t come with insoles and they run kinda Big especially with out the insole. But they’ll get use in other shoes
Regardless

Back
Top Bottom