Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wtf some have not gotten their pair yet, I got my breds from adc 3 weeks ago, well worth the extra $2 delivery fee lol

Yo, whatever happened to that one dude who used to always post pics of his legs lmfao? RJM Fit or something?
Randomly thought of when he when gloat about what he bought to resell, dude fell off NT or at least out of this thread.

Yo, whatever happened to that one dude who used to always post pics of his legs lmfao? RJM Fit or something?
Randomly thought of when he when gloat about what he bought to resell, dude fell off NT or at least out of this thread.

Oh yeah!!! He was on the true blue thread!

F5EE0394-98DC-4090-B8E6-9A3E4F090DAC.jpeg

Any of the frozen blues on feet?? These are moon boots. And that plain rear still bugs me...
Yea that 2 week shipping sucks. My BSKTBLs should be here tomorrow. I think OG collectors don’t have an issue with these because we began with collecting basketball shoes. Jordan’s Dunks foams Kobe’s Lebrons pippens penny’s and shaqs were all shared the a bulkier basketball build compared to the sock shoes and runners that ppl usually collect today. It makes it easy for me to like QNTM’s and 500 highs. It’s dope he didn’t alienate us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom