Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Out to dinner in my 2nd fave yeezy again.
4AF654E0-1331-404A-A791-29D39819BBBC.jpeg

500 HI's are shock dropping out of the blue.

no official news, no marketing literature....nothing. Typical adidas. :emoji_laughing:

I jumped the gun at 4am for the mist pair for 244 shipped lol. Only wanted the Mist pair so I just walked away from shales. Went to sleep woke up and saw the sns sale and ended up scooping the shale pair for 202 shipped. On to carmines and I’m done for the month unless some dope dunk highs drop.

I jumped the gun at 4am for the mist pair for 244 shipped lol. Only wanted the Mist pair so I just walked away from shales. Went to sleep woke up and saw the sns sale and ended up scooping the shale pair for 202 shipped. On to carmines and I’m done for the month unless some dope dunk highs drop.
Same here, with Solebox. Pays to wait sometimes...

I was tied up with work and missed the drop- if anyone finds them for retail anywhere, thank you in advance for posting. I feel sizes will pop back up on sites.

unpopular opinion - yeezy doesn't know how to make a high top shoe well. Boots yes - shoes - hell no. 500 high - barf trash, basketball - the x doesn't line up, 750 did not age well.

I was tied up with work and missed the drop- if anyone finds them for retail anywhere, thank you in advance for posting. I feel sizes will pop back up on sites.
They should, that’s usually how 500 highs work esptwhen that resale falls on these. Resellers are looking at those StockX prices and trying to make game time decisions

unpopular opinion - yeezy doesn't know how to make a high top shoe well. Boots yes - shoes - hell no. 500 high - barf trash, basketball - the x doesn't line up, 750 did not age well.
I’m guessing your a 350 fan huh prob MNVN’s too?

Last edited:
A lot of ppl in here can’t dress and only want validation for their “expensive” or “hype” purchases. Certain silhouettes are for those who know what to do with them. I can wear yeezys today blazers tomorrow Jordan 15s the next day and fog raids the day after. Honestly love that the shoes I like the most I can get the easiest. I’m like 8 pairs in on quantum’s and 7 in on 500 highs

Last edited:
Livestock still has 8-11.5 in the Slate CW. Adidas Canada still has basically FSR posted for both CWs...

Grabbed a 10.5 Slate on MrPorter. They have some scattered sizes that restocked. Keep an eye our & your size might restock. MrPorter is known for that.

A lot of ppl in here can’t dress and only want validation for their “expensive” or “hype” purchases. Certain silhouettes are for those who know what to do with them. I can wear yeezys today blazers tomorrow Jordan 15s the next day and fog raids the day after. Honestly love that the shoes I like the most I can get the easiest. I’m like 8 pairs in on quantum’s and 7 in on 500 highs

Yep, I love that hypebeasts have by-and-large moved on from Yeezys.. We’ve seen significant discounts on pairs that 3-5 years ago would’ve absolutely never have happened since even landing Yeezys at retail was challenging enough due to the hype on them back then.

Yep, I love that hypebeasts have by-and-large moved on from Yeezys.. We’ve seen significant discounts on pairs that 3-5 years ago would’ve absolutely never have happened since even landing Yeezys at retail was challenging enough due to the hype on them back then.
For now. let them beloogs 1.0 retro and theyll be byke

Back
Top Bottom