Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Sizing responses for the 700s have been all over the place.

My size is the following:
V1. sz9.5
V2 sz10.5
UB 1.0 and 2.0 sz10
UB 3.0 sz9.5

Thanks!

Waves came in today. These are clean. I wear an 11 in V2's but 10.5 in these fit perfect.
wave runners.jpg

Weird sizing.. I’m a TTS 10.5 so i got a 10.5 in 700s and am feeling a heel slip with a tight fit in the toe box.

Obviously with the heel slip i can’t go up and with the snug toe box i can’t go down. So for those that have been wearing their pairs, does the padding in the toe box eventually start to give and space out a bit?

Weird sizing.. I’m a TTS 10.5 so i got a 10.5 in 700s and am feeling a heel slip with a tight fit in the toe box.

Obviously with the heel slip i can’t go up and with the snug toe box i can’t go down. So for those that have been wearing their pairs, does the padding in the toe box eventually start to give and space out a bit?

Lol....aint nobody here buy to wear.. you know dat. I asked 100 pages ago for on feet pics

Noticed the same heel slip and same toe tightness. Wore mine for 8 hours today, didn’t seem to loosen up too much but my toes don’t hurt like with V2s when breaking in. Wore thick Nike socks to deal with slippage, was fine.

Noticed the same heel slip and same toe tightness. Wore mine for 8 hours today, didn’t seem to loosen up too much but my toes don’t hurt like with V2s when breaking in. Wore thick Nike socks to deal with slippage, was fine.

Yea i noticed the same, but didn’t wear as long. Going to take them to the gym a few times and see if i can loosen the toebox up a little.

The heel slip is a reality. I have mine TTS, and they have heel slippage at baseline. Isn't hard to get used to, though. Over time, the toe box does loosen some. But, if I were to somehow search the archives for it many months ago, you'd see I had the same issue on the heel slip. I think it's just a reality of the bifurcated heel. ESPECIALLY if your feet are on the skinny side...

The heel slip is a reality. I have mine TTS, and they have heel slippage at baseline. Isn't hard to get used to, though. Over time, the toe box does loosen some. But, if I were to somehow search the archives for it many months ago, you'd see I had the same issue on the heel slip. I think it's just a reality of the bifurcated heel. ESPECIALLY if your feet are on the skinny side...

Thanks for the insight! That gives me hope although I’ll probably keep a pair of slides with me now whenever I’m wearing them. Wish adidas could just get the damn sizing right.

OC in this ***
I’ve never understood why when you ask people who live in the OC where they live they never state the city. It’s “oh I live in Orange County.” People in surrounding counties state the city the live in. They don’t say “oh I live in LA or Ventura County.”

Back
Top Bottom