Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah i know... Was moreso directed at anyone surprised that PP's still sitting.

PO

Not even gonna lie. I'm guilty of that. I knew it wouldn't be an instant sellout, but to have good sizes sitting on multiple websites after a full day does surprise me a little bit

Powerphase’s are poop no matter what color they make them :sick:

I don’t care who wears them they will always be Grandmom ushering shoes :lol:

Happy to see Waverunners sitting low and steadily dropping in resale value :pimp:

I want to grab them now bad but I’m debating on waiting a few more days :nerd:

Puma-Thunder-Spectra.jpg
I am not bashing yeezy's but Puma bashing$ now available on Pumasupply.com
Puma-Thunder-Spectra.jpg
I am not bashing yeezy's but Puma bashing$ now available on Pumasupply.com
Supposedly these come out April 28....

Um, what?

Lol

Is this a “cool” thing to say since the 700s have become “cool”.

500s will grow on you just like the 700s did, because, they too will be “cool” by then lol
No just a personal opinion change which I’m allowed to have as a consumer who didn’t want to spend 340 for a shoe I wouldn’t have gotten for several months with no idea how they fit, or if I would even like them in hand/on foot.

Also those 500s won’t grow on me. Look like ****ing dinosaur feet.

Why is it taking the seller so long to confirm my order maybe because I ordered on a Saturday or something but I just want my 700s

Why is it taking the seller so long to confirm my order maybe because I ordered on a Saturday or something but I just want my 700s
The seller will not confirm cause as soon as he/she does the shipping clock starts. I believe they only have 2 or 3 days to ship after confirming the sale. If they sell on a weekend most will wait until the first weekday to confirm because it buys them some more time.

Just chill. You’ll get your shoes.

The seller will not confirm cause as soon as he/she does the shipping clock starts. I believe they only have 2 or 3 days to ship after confirming the sale. If they sell on a weekend most will wait until the first weekday to confirm because it buys them some more time.

Just chill. You’ll get your shoes.
Thanks man that’s all I wanted to hear just some positive feed back

it's probably just dudes trying to get their selling rating up so they don't get charged as much when they sell

they can also get instant pay outs once they sell a certain amount

Looking for a 10.5 in the black power phases for a friend for retail if any sites have left. if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks man that’s all I wanted to hear just some positive feed back

Yeah just be patient. It’s happened when I sold things & I’m out of town on business. I’ll wait to confirm to give me a little extra window to ship. St. Paddy’s weekend too, so they might have some things going on.

Back
Top Bottom