Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dont get this whole sizing up thing…size 12 in every yeezy
3610AA6D-AE3E-4705-8BFE-F7D4AB367DCA.jpeg

I have the sand slides collecting dust. Foam runners are so much better.
I grew up in a house where our house slippers were always adilettes, I bought some Palace one
Dont get this whole sizing up thing…size 12 in every yeezy
3610AA6D-AE3E-4705-8BFE-F7D4AB367DCA.jpeg
These fit different for sure. I got resins in 10 and they were way too small, I got lucky again and scored them in an 11 and they were huge, these glows are my third pair, grabbed a 10 and they fit a lot closer to the 11 resinss than my 10s did. I struck out on the enflame drop so maybe they fixed it then.

I couldn't get a good picture of these for ****. lol
29C25F6F-2027-4DD0-8A84-92A002187442.jpeg

Last edited:
I grew up in a house where our house slippers were always adilettes, I bought some Palace one
The OG adilette design is the gold standard of the slide that every brand rips off and slaps their logo on. Uncomfortable but a good looking classic. I keep a pair in the garage.

The OG adilette design is the gold standard of the slide that every brand rips off and slaps their logo on. Uncomfortable but a good looking classic. I keep a pair in the garage.
For some reason my post got cut off, wanted to say the Palace ones started to look worse for wear after 3 years and I got lucky with some foam runners and it was a night and day difference. Literally worn them every day since they came in at the beginning of April but now after these slides I think if I ever need a replacement I'm going slides in the future. Was able to wear foam runners for 12+ hours without my feet getting tired, I'm gonna put the slides to the test this weekend.

My adilettes became my bathroom sandals, I think they were made for showers so it felt fitting. lol

For some reason my post got cut off, wanted to say the Palace ones started to look worse for wear after 3 years and I got lucky with some foam runners and it was a night and day difference. Literally worn them every day since they came in at the beginning of April but now after these slides I think if I ever need a replacement I'm going slides in the future. Was able to wear foam runners for 12+ hours without my feet getting tired, I'm gonna put the slides to the test this weekend.

My adilettes became my bathroom sandals, I think they were made for showers so it felt fitting. lol

The Adilettes are basically made for shower rooms, for the ' athelettes '.

Since this question was ignored

Question about the Yeezy 700 mnvn in black with the reflective lettering.

How do they feel on foot? Do you actually feel the boost tech under your foot when you walk in them? Also, why do those retail for Jess then the other 700’s that cost $300? Lastly, how are they cut? I’m a true size 11 in 90% of my shoes. These will be my first yeezys, so I’m just curious

Since this question was ignored

Question about the Yeezy 700 mnvn in black with the reflective lettering.

How do they feel on foot? Do you actually feel the boost tech under your foot when you walk in them? Also, why do those retail for Jess then the other 700’s that cost $300? Lastly, how are they cut? I’m a true size 11 in 90% of my shoes. These will be my first yeezys, so I’m just curious

As a general rule of thumb size up .5 on Yeezys if your current size is derived from Nikes/Jordans.

The materials on MNVNs (upper) have a little more give to them than the other 700s, the shoe runs narrow to me but I also have a wide foot. They are comfortable but not as comfortable as 350/380 - the boost is more firm on the 700. The upper is a synthetic material that may have something to do with the cost being lower but the new 700s cost $240.

There are tons of sizing questions, don't be snippy if yours gets looked over.

As a general rule of thumb size up .5 on Yeezys if your current size is derived from Nikes/Jordans.

The materials on MNVNs (upper) have a little more give to them than the other 700s, the shoe runs narrow to me but I also have a wide foot. They are comfortable but not as comfortable as 350/380 - the boost is more firm on the 700. The upper is a synthetic material that may have something to do with the cost being lower but the new 700s cost $240.

There are tons of sizing questions, don't be snippy if yours gets looked over.
Thank you for the clarification. I have narrow feet, also, so still go a half size up?

Whats going on fam, my old account got locked up somehow, I might have just forgot the password or spelling of my username. I’ve been out of the shoe game for a bit, but am trying to get a reasonably priced pair of 350’s for my 13 year old step-daughters birthday. Any advice/suggestions, which colorway, an outlet to purchase from. GOAT and other reseller sites prices are absurd. She is a 9 in women’s/7.5 in men’s Nikes, so advice on sizing would be greatly appreciated also. I have a number of Jordans/Nikes in mostly size 10.5 that I’d be willing to do a trade with cash on a pair for. Any ‘oops or suggestions? Thanks in advance, NT has been great to me in the past.

Thank you for the clarification. I have narrow feet, also, so still go a half size up?

Personally, as another wide footer, I think they fit way tighter than v1s or v2s. Because they are a nylon material they are bolstered by crazy thick padding inside. If you have a narrow foot then I think you still go .5 up AT A MINIMUM.

Got to love the slides. Some are true to size, some fit one size smaller or like my Glow Greens, they fit .5 bigger. I feel like these are the Off-White Dunks Lot 1-50. It’s a “mystery” until you get them. Still one more slide coming in.

182E7D13-09C0-485C-ABF5-333A7BAEB69B.jpeg

Thinking about getting those Onyx Quantums... do they fit TTS? Am I better off waiting and seeing if they go for under retail. THey appear to be sitting on Footlocker... but they do have free shipping and returns...

Back
Top Bottom