Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone know a good site for the Maroon and Black yeezy calabasas pants? Not trying to mess with Ebay. Thanks

It’s Like Butta Baby! :pimp:
500DDEBB-24CA-40C4-B0B5-63D0A77AC8B3.jpeg

If they end up looking cream like in that pic, they are a must. Kind of a similar color to the cream Pharrell’s.

My now ex GF listed and sold several of my kicks collection (several Yeezys) on StockX unlocking my phone. I did not want to sell them. If I don’t ship them, they charge the 15% automatically to my card? It’ll be a pretty big hit since it’s 5 pairs.
F the shoes I hope your *** learned your lesson. Don’t ***** with crazy chicks. This most likely isn’t the first crazy thing she has done.

Turn a negative into a positive and look at it this way. It only cost you a few bucks to get rid of a crazy ***** that could of phucked up the rest of your life.

A blessing in disguise.

man i keep refreshing my OC account page hoping order gets shipped lol

FullSizeRender.jpg

In complete shock right now. Received this pair from Adidas. No adidas confirmation email, no tracking, endless paypal loop, I didn't get charged AT ALL. No pending/posted charges. I wonder if i'll get charged eventually? Crazy :wow:

Last edited:
man i keep refreshing my OC account page hoping order gets shipped lol

I don't think they've officially sent out shipping emails. People are just going by what's in UPS MyChoice

Yup just got my OC shipping from Ups, thanks again to the guy who posted. Can't beat 91 shipped. Will be here tuesday

'Twas I who posted. Code was only supposed to work on SALE items but I tried it anyway for the heck of it on the PP and it worked. End of story

My now ex GF listed and sold several of my kicks collection (several Yeezys) on StockX unlocking my phone. I did not want to sell them. If I don’t ship them, they charge the 15% automatically to my card? It’ll be a pretty big hit since it’s 5 pairs.

well,,how in the world you allow your gf in the first place to have an access to your personal life,you're too easy brah

Wore my wave runners 3 times, shocked at the creasing on the midsole so far. I mean, they're sneakers but still. Assumed they would show lines already.

my ritual is to go back and read posts that i missed since i can't keep up on drop day...
amazing how predictions can be so wrong, it's kinda funny (no shots at op)

700s?

I think they will dip to high 600s - low 700s once people get them in hand.

FullSizeRender.jpg

In complete shock right now. Received this pair from Adidas. No adidas confirmation email, no tracking, endless paypal loop, I didn't get charged AT ALL. No pending/posted charges. I wonder if i'll get charged eventually? Crazy :wow:
Meanwhile YS has my money and won’t ship.

Back
Top Bottom