Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
FO4mUJQWUAIYCWU.jpg

Ladies and *******s, your new yeezys

no. feet are not different. some ppl just don't know their real shoe size/never got measured.
I went to the red wing store the other day and they scanned my foot with a 3d machine. I thought I had wide feet for years but dude was like “nah, your feet are regular width” :lol: Adidas needs that tech in there stores.

Reactions: mkj
In case anybody gives a S$&%.

I went to the red wing store the other day and they scanned my foot with a 3d machine. I thought I had wide feet for years but dude was like “nah, your feet are regular width” :lol: Adidas needs that tech in there stores.
This is good to know. I've been looking for quality boots and Red Wings are high on the list, but I was concerned about fit.

They did this to me at a New Balance one time, which is how I learned my right foot is wider than my left and my left is longer than my right. suddenly all my sizing problems made sense

I purchased a size 11 Wave Runner for $30 over retail locally. Not too bad. The pair is MII and has 3M on the orange.

So comparing them to my 2018 pair, the ‘18 are slightly narrower and the orange circles on the midsole are a bit darker and has a stronger 3M. The ‘18 has just the adidas branding, where as ‘22, has both adidas and yeezy stamp. Other than that, they are pretty much identical.

Last edited:
Looked up some IRL pics of statics and analogs, joints are actually kinda ugly :lol: think I’m gonna go with waves as my first pair

In case anybody gives a S$&%.
I really don’t understand why they don’t just drop the price on these to $200. They would probably sell a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom