Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
and billie eilish stuff is sitting. crazy how people in here think people care about female celebrities as much as males in a male dominated environment aka sneakers

and billie eilish stuff is sitting. crazy how people in here think people care about female celebrities as much as males in a male dominated environment aka sneakers
Not during the one and only
9CB65C84-439D-4131-9B8B-AD96330576EA.jpeg

Who said Bad Bunny is supposed to? 😆

Well according to this thread he’s the number one most popular artist in the world and Vogue said he’s got a good drip

Adidas would be foolish not to put him in at least that Beyoncé slot. No?

Well according to this thread he’s the number one most popular artist in the world and Vogue said he’s got a good drip

Adidas would be foolish not to put him in at least that Beyoncé slot. No?
Kanye wanted to be in fashion and had a crew of fashion designers. Bad Bunny and Beyoncé are just musicians

Last edited:
instead of getting another beyonce they should get salehes, jfg, or give ronnie fieg a bigger bag.

instead of getting another beyonce they should get salehes, jfg, or give ronnie fieg a bigger bag.

They did that already with Jerry Lorenzo. He’s been MIA ever since.

I think fog will do numbers. Not ye levels though.

He might be able to if he ever released any sneakers for Adidas. Dude is collecting checks doing nothing. He’s living the Gen Z life. This was an issue with Nike because he’s on his own release schedule.

I think fog will do numbers. Not ye levels though.

I think this is true

Anecdotal: But when I’m around these college kids FOG is still one of their go to hype brands. Everyday in my classroom I still see the “cool/trendy kids” in FOG and ESSENTIALS gear. They love it

If he got serious and had some dope designs he’s probably the closest they could get to filling the hole Ye left

But as mentioned, he might not have got that dog in him

Shoes look decent to me, at say $125 or less. That said, I don’t think that’s a design people will be flocking to stores/their computers to buy either.

Back
Top Bottom