Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Looks like adidas is taking the calculated risk of letting the masses move beyond the Yeezy aesthetic and is putting their effort for what they next couple of years look like. Can’t say I’ll buy everything but over the past year I’ve bought y-3 qasa’s, Adifom q’s, adilette 22 slides, and superstars. Don’t think I’ll be on the samba wave but if it keeps them moving forward I’m not mad at it.

the sneaker market overall is down and nike ain't exactly pushing the envelope at the moment. everything that's not ultra limited or hyped on tik tok is sitting...great time to get what you like.

the sneaker market overall is down and nike ain't exactly pushing the envelope at the moment. everything that's not ultra limited or hyped on tik tok is sitting...great time to get what you like.
I think the trend-hoppers that jumped into sneakers because of its popularity and quick money are getting off the bandwagon and the market is in the process of realigning itself.

speaking of yeezy replacement peso pluma is on his way to be the biggest star right now and beating the likes of bad bunny in spotify. he will 100% have a collab with nike or adidas by next year.
Screenshot 2023-04-17 220536.png

speaking of yeezy replacement peso pluma is on his way to be the biggest star right now and beating the likes of bad bunny in spotify. he will 100% have a collab with nike or adidas by next year.
Screenshot 2023-04-17 220536.png
Puma need to jump on this based off name alone

Market is different now than 2012-2020… now people wants What everyone has on social media so brands are pushing grs and basic shoes. Back in the day everyone wanted What other couldnt have ( more Limited stuff)
I would argue the opposite. That's why New Balance is gaining traction. Too many people wearing the same Nikes and Jordans like a uniform.

This conversation is funny. I live in a college town in rural PA. So if I see it poppin with the youngsters out here then I KNOW it’s hot with the kids

I was just getting ready to type that “Kids might be done with 550s”

Soon as I look up, first thing I see

9CE896A6-41BA-441E-AC35-BC0F248D7EFF.jpeg

I stand corrected. I guess I just wasn’t looking hard enough for it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom