Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So it seems like nobody wants 500’s anymore knowing they’re certified bricks :lol:

Can’t believe this thread isn’t making any noise right now :ohwell:

Or is everyone somewhere else trying to get the other shoes releasing :nerd:

True. But if they’re already that low, they’ll drop heavily by the time you get in hand. 700s were going for over double retail and only released two places. These are only $100 over retail and releasing a lot of places. By the end of next week you’ll be breaking even or possibly even losing a few bucks after fees.

True. These aren’t going to be a quick flip. But that’s the amateur reseller problem. Trying to make a quick dollar. You gotta hold on to these. It’s like investing in art. If your a ye fan they are already a collectors item + first cw of new model. The bulky shoe craze is taking of right now too. I give it 2 years or less and they will be triple retail

I don’t think these will go up much at all I mean do people actually wanna wear these? They’re literally garbage lol

True. But if they’re already that low, they’ll drop heavily by the time you get in hand. 700s were going for over double retail and only released two places. These are only $100 over retail and releasing a lot of places. By the end of next week you’ll be breaking even or possibly even losing a few bucks after fees.
BEATERS FOR THE SUMMER! Girls love the dad shoe trend rn. Time to get their attention amirite fellas?!
Not srs... but I will probably cop to beat since I didn't hit on any OW vapormax raffles. Gonna worry about getting my nephew's pair first tho.

True. These aren’t going to be a quick flip. But that’s the amateur reseller problem. Trying to make a quick dollar. You gotta hold on to these. It’s like investing in art. If your a ye fan they are already a collectors item + first cw of new model. The bulky shoe craze is taking of right now too. I give it 2 years or less and they will be triple retail
First colorway is technically the rats but not like most of us was able to drop $800+ on that bundle anyways LOL.

So it seems like nobody wants 500’s anymore knowing they’re certified bricks :lol:

Can’t believe this thread isn’t making any noise right now :ohwell:

Or is everyone somewhere else trying to get the other shoes releasing :nerd:
Probably trying to buy some shadows FCFS for the easier and better flip LOL.

I find it so funny that almost all of the people calling these ugly would LOVE them if they were extremely limited :lol:

500s are trash compared to the other yeezy models. Maybe it’s them looking dusty and all one color. If they had some dope color blocking, maybe I’ll buy.

Idk man. Every OG AJ1 colorway has done well in resale. Even those bred toes are decent from what I've seen on stockx/goat. Easy cops for people at low prices so you can do multiple pairs for quick flip I guess.

Bred Toes were limited. Game Royals were limited and those were bricks. These Shadows are everywhere. Trust me they're certified bricks. They'll obviously go up if you hold, but for the quick flip it's a terrible move

Bred Toes were limited. Game Royals were limited and those were bricks. These Shadows are everywhere. Trust me they're certified bricks. They'll obviously go up if you hold, but for the quick flip it's a terrible move
Bred toes were definitely not limited. That **** was everywhere on the launch map.... My reseller friends rounded up like 9 pairs between 3 of them because they won on all footstores.

You would think YS would wanna drop these before ADC, since more people would rather forgo the $20 shipping charge, YS should take advantage of that and drop first.

Back
Top Bottom