• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
921632BF-7B45-46A8-B3C3-6B1BD1A26DC1.jpeg
What model is the one on the top where the design is from?

More like you thought you could resell for profit, but it didn't. Stop crying

You ever see me up in here talking bout resell? Ain’t no one crying lol. I dont resell lol, I dont need to, unlike some of you broke bois

I buy for me and the wifey and that’s about it. Bank ain’t drying up any time soon lol
You a **** boi make me laugh
B3B7B1E1-643E-4840-A9F8-BC29FC391C92.png

Why are people so mean on NT lol

Don’t get me wrong there’s a bunch of nice and helpful dudes here. But some of yall are so mean man. We’re all here because we have the same interest you would think that would make people nice to each other lol

mean? lol you wouldn't last a day on ezboard NT if you think this is bad!

You ever see me up in here talking bout resell? Ain’t no one crying lol. I dont resell lol, I dont need to, unlike some of you broke bois

I buy for me and the wifey and that’s about it. Bank ain’t drying up any time soon lol
You a **** boi make me laugh
B3B7B1E1-643E-4840-A9F8-BC29FC391C92.png

You broke buddy. Stop lying. We don’t believe you, you need more people

That’s why you had to peddle the shoes so quick to make the rent payment on time

Why are people so mean on NT lol

Don’t get me wrong there’s a bunch of nice and helpful dudes here. But some of yall are so mean man. We’re all here because we have the same interest you would think that would make people nice to each other lol

Aren’t you the one who got his 9 cancelled?

Looking Like UPS Might Have Lost My Second Pair Of 500's :smh:

Was Supposed To Deliver On Sat And When I Hit Them Up To See What's Going On, They Claim There Hasn't Been Movement On My Package Since The 19th :rolleyes

You broke buddy. Stop lying. We don’t believe you, you need more people

That’s why you had to peddle the shoes so quick to make the rent payment on time

LOL this thread got me dying. This quote is accurate af. Everybody knows yeezys are a long term flip fam. If you’re selling this fast you’re in the wrong business. This new wave of reseller are gonna kill the resell game theirselves. Hold on to the freakin shoes for at least 6 months. If you sell to break even or even for only 20 bucks what a waste of time and resources. I’m spillin a lot of game in here rn newbs take notes. I’m kidding but seriously guys. Why y’all selling so soon. That’s not too smart. I’m tempted to start eating up all the retail pairs I find

Back
Top Bottom