Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas understands this too, shall pass.....
We live in a world that says crucify whoever doesn't fit the liberal mold. He made a very irresponsible comment about slavery and should be ashamed.
However, to demand every time somebody does something wrong that "we" take his or her job, money, and well being..... is straight out of a creepy "Black Mirror" episode.
This is why Trump won..... people are starting to get sick of it. Get ready for many many many more pains to the liberal side. What's funny...... do this, Google "liberal" and then "conservative". Then ask yourself which side has played "social police" with no one asking them too.....

Yaaaaaaaas Nike Yeezy! Nike better double down on the money and think of a creative liberal way to have society accept them, accepting him back into the house.... this is the reality of our world.
I need those Yeezy Platinums waaaaay before some Blue Tints, c'mon Nike!

They took Colin job away and he didn't say a word...

no one has job safety, not even the CEO at Adidas

Yaaaaaaaas Nike Yeezy! Nike better double down on the money and think of a creative liberal way to have society accept them, accepting him back into the house.... this is the reality of our world.
I need those Yeezy Platinums waaaaay before some Blue Tints, c'mon Nike!
Plat Yeezy 2s are probably his best work imo.

Yes, I already mentioned this in my previous comment-that was a rhetorical question, slaves didn't have a choice in this scenario but the impovershed do.

Literally nobody is doing this now and it is highly illegal. In essence, the cyclical nature of poverty is continuing with those who can't afford to have kids, having kids.

Like Kanye is getting at-they've become slaves to themselves.
So let me get this right. You think just because people are poor they shouldn't have kids? So basically the way to solve this problem in your opinions is to let the poor die off?

Adidas understands this too, shall pass.....
We live in a world that says crucify whoever doesn't fit the liberal mold. He made a very irresponsible comment about slavery and should be ashamed.
However, to demand every time somebody does something wrong that "we" take his or her job, money, and well being..... is straight out of a creepy "Black Mirror" episode.
This is why Trump won..... people are starting to get sick of it. Get ready for many many many more pains to the liberal side. What's funny...... do this, Google "liberal" and then "conservative". Then ask yourself which side has played "social police" with no one asking them too.....

Naw, he got elected because half of our population isn't very bright

1JMb.gif

Thanku for quick reply! That’s my only bet is getting them from flight club it stockx ? No online sites ?

What do you mean no online sites? You could also try airgoat.com - but these came out months ago, they aren't going to be in most retail sites anymore.

Back
Top Bottom