• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
7AC13A5B-2A02-487C-96E0-9F86696E3C40.jpeg

watching all the w’s roll in from yeezys and levis and im sitting here like
15-cry.gif

This is insane. I received raffle win e-mails from: KicksUSA, City Gear, Caliroots, and NakedCPH for the Butters. Got me wondering if there's a ton of pairs cuz I've NEVER been this blessed lol.

Also won Levi's 4s from SNS. Best. weekend. ever.

so thats where my size 8/8.5 W emails have been going to, you :lol:

This is insane. I received raffle win e-mails from: KicksUSA, City Gear, Caliroots, and NakedCPH for the Butters. Got me wondering if there's a ton of pairs cuz I've NEVER been this blessed lol.

#humblebrag
Honestly I didn't even attempt many raffles for butters and levis. Hopefully I hit on Footapps.

And here I am not hitting on anything...

she's always been very lucky in raffles anyway. I see her post her wins for a lot of different shoes lol. It's like seeing bigevan cook, its no surprised

Just spoke with a footlocker employee at the Washington square mall in Portland, OR. Said they have 300 pairs. These should be very available if this holds true for Champs, Finishline, etc. even if you don’t get these on release day, stockx cant end up more than $20 maybe $30 over retail with fees

Just spoke with a footlocker employee at the Washington square mall in Portland, OR. Said they have 300 pairs. These should be very available if this holds true for Champs, Finishline, etc. even if you don’t get these on release day, stockx cant end up more than $20 maybe $30 over retail with fees

This gives me hope that I'll actually hit with a 7m head start. lol

duck tales

so thats where my size 8/8.5 W emails have been going to, you :lol:
Lol, my bad fam. But nah, I went for various sizes with these so I'm not your enemy. :lol:

#humblebrag
Honestly I didn't even attempt many raffles for butters and levis. Hopefully I hit on Footapps.
Don't forget Adidas and YS. YS has never let me down, however things aren't looking good with the new time announcement crap. :rolleyes But best of luck to you!

And here I am not hitting on anything...
Day's not over yet.

she's always been very lucky in raffles anyway. I see her post her wins for a lot of different shoes lol. It's like seeing bigevan cook, its no surprised

Lol, chill out on me. I took a huge L on the OW 1's if that makes you feel better. :lol: That Levi's win did a bit of justice.

Missed the purchase window on Naked and no raffle Ws yet. I need the foot apps to come thru. Trying to cop one for me and one for my sister.

Got 3 W’s so far. Concepts, Kicks USA and Packers (off Copdate). And still 40 mins until foot apps (where I usually win), I think there are plenty to go around this time.

Got a pair secured from my boy and also won SNS in store

Really hope nobody has trouble getting these on RD, shouldn't be hard

So Adidas.com stock numbers are listed at 37,081. In comparison blue tints were 74,000 and Beluga 2.0 were 89,000. Could be a bit deceivng since this only accounts for adi stock and not other foot sites.

So Adidas.com stock numbers are listed at 37,081. In comparison blue tints were 74,000 and Beluga 2.0 were 89,000. Could be a bit deceivng since this only accounts for adi stock and not other foot sites.

Not really important but I thought it was the other way around with Blue Tint & Beluga 2.0 numbers, I remember Blue Tints being close to 90k on ADC & in general being the most GR V2 to date.

Back
Top Bottom