Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just took a peep at stockx data (for what's it worth)

About 24 Hrs have passed (depending on where one lives) & already close to 7K pairs have shifted. Given a resell average price of USD300 and that 10% brokerage fee is deducted as commission one can guess how much is already made in that time frame alone. :nerd:

And on that note it seems the price will only get lower in the next couple of days as The Great Undercut goes into full mode :lol::lol:

Wyoming, south and north Dakota, Montana, Idaho - these humans did not have it as easy as “sitting in stores still”....
Bugs the **** out of me... lots of people in the Treasure Valley in Idaho with money and want this stuff. So it’s online or bust for me. Two things I miss about Phoenix, access to shoes and good Mexican food.

Happen to be size 10?

lol nah I'm an 8.5, I copped from footapps and footsites (manually lol :nerd:, tells you what that means). I'm just saying its the first time I struck out on YS AND ADC in the same release. It's usually one or the other for me.

No idea why anyone would be selling their extra pairs for the next month or 2 unless it’s a real brokeboy situation. Gonna be near retail for a while. BT’s and Beluga’s have crept up reasonably well, and these will too.

There must of been 6000000 pairs cause I got 4 pairs and I don't bot. My bot is chrome auto full ha. YS created my label too so I guess no cancelation?

Was the PayPal payment option available yesterday on ADC? Past few drops I haven't seen the PayPal box as a clickable checkout option

comparatively, the BT/B2 > Butters

I could even argue that the BTs are the best striped cw

I don't necessarily disagree w/ you, honestly. BT's are actually the only ones I've kept multiples of for wearing down the line, and the B2's are pretty dam dirt proof.

Still, I'd expect these things will eventually be in the $400 range.

It was great to see kids try on and [their parents] buy these at the local footlocker and champs last night right before closing (in nyc). You could immediately tell it was their first pair - that excitement is what it's all about. Reminded me of when I got my first pair of J's.

No idea why anyone would be selling their extra pairs for the next month or 2 unless it’s a real brokeboy situation. Gonna be near retail for a while. BT’s and Beluga’s have crept up reasonably well, and these will too.
Yeah but creams, zebras, blue tints, reverse belugas have not. Piss yellow 500s and blush 500s for retail tuesday or less on stockx. The yeezy era is dead. Adidas killed it.

Back
Top Bottom