Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Kiwi's:pimp::pimp:
#TeamNoSleep

Yesss! I know most people will probably disagree with the re-release in regard to killing the exclusivity but this will give me the opportunity to score a few of these at retail. In the end, I love the shoes for the shoe. I do like exclusivity, and compared to the general public, they still will be- just not to the level that they used to be.

Wait sesame pushed back till October?

I thought they we releasing this month

And I thought creams were canceled?

I’ve been trying to tell guys for pages they have been pushed back because people kept bringing them up like they were about to drop

I spoke too soon about YS shipping butters quick. They only created a label. I expect it to come next week LOL.
Same here. Talk about snail mail.

Now that I think about it, the 4th is the middle of the week so that kinda makes sense.

Champs, FootAction, EastBay, YeezySupply, etc all email ship notice. That was fast.

LrL5QL7.gif

Edit: Manual. Yes possible.
cook

Y’all must not have ordered from YS before...You might be sitting on label created for a couple more weeks...Highly likely some people won’t even get their pairs at all, even with the label created status...

Still yet others will have pairs show up without any tracking updates at all...It’s just how Uncle Savino rolls...

Back
Top Bottom