Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Can someone help me with sizing for the Wave Runners? My girl wants them. She is a size 8.5/9 in mens. Pushing more towards 9 in Jordan 1's.

People always wanna blame YM for everything. They didn't kill resale. Kids and sneaker apps did. They said numbers would be near breds. There were more beluga 2.0 and blue tints. Both of which resold better then butters. They did initially say there would be a lot of butters and they would be easy to get. In years past even with big numbers butters would have resold for 450+ easy People try to base everything on resale. Nowadays nothing really makes money (ex. Mich 12s, and catus jacks) even limited shoes blame that on stockx goat and kids thinking they can make a quick buck and be cool. I'm looking for 2 V2s (my favorite model) and a 700 regardless. I still regret selling my breds

People always wanna blame YM for everything. They didn't kill resale. Kids and sneaker apps did. They said numbers would be near breds. There were more beluga 2.0 and blue tints. Both of which resold better then butters. They did initially say there would be a lot of butters and they would be easy to get. In years past even with big numbers butters would have resold for 450+ easy People try to base everything on resale. Nowadays nothing really makes money (ex. Mich 12s, and catus jacks) even limited shoes blame that on stockx goat and kids thinking they can make a quick buck and be cool. I'm looking for 2 V2s (my favorite model) and a 700 regardless. I still regret selling my breds
Your right

The only shoe I have seen making some
Money is the off white collab with Nike

Butta’d Up For The Trip To Santa Cruz With My Lady And Her Family...
10D001B3-D0DE-44CB-90C0-336BDDB311E7.jpeg

Again Tonight Out To The Boardwalk...
E94B73F5-8B51-4C1D-A40C-05FE74D80499.jpeg

69340D92-9242-4FF1-B88B-7CFCEEB9AFC1.jpeg

06F0E0CC-726A-41BD-B465-53511F5A9E88.jpeg

ayyy - enjoy SC! Lived there during college - lots of cool **** to check out! Hit me up if you need recs for anything :wink:

So many people complaining about yeezy resale being dead and whos responsible. If your a reseller just be a smarter one, there is value in all yeezys. Just have to get better at judging the market and demand. For instance Blush 500 were called bricks, but small bae sizes selling for more than double. Gone are the days where every pair of yeezys are going to resell for 600+

No Adidas shipping email yet. Anyone else in the same boat? Like this if you're in the same boat.

In the past people have flamed others for "fishing for likes" when someone does a post like mine. I dont care at all about that stuff (why would anyone lol) I just dont want to clutter the forums with people saying "me too" over and over.

Back
Top Bottom