• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
More Sesame’s pics...

DC51480C-7B9D-47DD-9931-5CAF61A8AC45.jpeg
6E602A2C-D02A-42BB-9803-C6A73454000E.jpeg

Should I start getting worried that YS hasn't shipped my butter pair yet. I believe everyone was getting super fast shipping on em. I got a shipping email, but it just shows that the label was created.

On the same boat for my SMY’s.

I am really sorry to hear that for both of you guys. I have been trying to warn the forum as much as possible of the horror stories with YS. I'm not saying your pairs are lost, but I am saying that this exact same thing happened to me and I had to eventually file a claim with my bank after the shoes never showed up. It was the last time I gave them a penny and is why I only try on ADC for yeezy drops now.

Butters came in, son :pimp:

Glad I copped, i dont even think I need sesames

Now the hunt for DS 2.0 for a good price

Yeah might as well chalk the SMY’s up as a loss...Butters still have a chance but those 500’s aren’t coming in...

Ya’ll better be sending them some heavy worded emails about filing chargebacks and such...I’ve had a couple close calls with them and this has worked each time I’ve tried...Be ready though because the guy responding to the emails, Daniel Davis, is a little rough to deal with so you just have to push back on him...

I am really sorry to hear that for both of you guys. I have been trying to warn the forum as much as possible of the horror stories with YS. I'm not saying your pairs are lost, but I am saying that this exact same thing happened to me and I had to eventually file a claim with my bank after the shoes never showed up. It was the last time I gave them a penny and is why I only try on ADC for yeezy drops now.

I still haven't received my SMY bundle. Thinking of getting BBB involved. When I contact YS I get the same automated email response.

I still haven't received my SMY bundle. Thinking of getting BBB involved. When I contact YS I get the same automated email response.

I would just dispute the charge at this point. You really want that bundle? You can get the sneakers alone for close to retail now.

I would dispute it as well. I believe some banks (if not, most) only allow chargebacks within 90 days of the purchase. The sooner the better.

That’s just crazy...The damn shoes had a full on release and they still couldn’t find you a pair...I mean at least send you the shoes from that second drop then hit you with a compensatory clothing items from whatever they currently have in stock just to try and make it right...Thing is they know that the chargeback expiration has come and gone so they’re content to just sit back and do nothing...They’re over here playing dirty...

That’s just crazy...The damn shoes had a full on release and they still couldn’t find you a pair...I mean at least send you the shoes from that second drop then hit you with a compensatory clothing items from whatever they currently have in stock just to try and make it right...Thing is they know that the chargeback expiration has come and gone so they’re content to just sit back and do nothing...They’re over here playing dirty...

Someone had to pay to have Jonah Hill fly out to Wyoming tho

Back
Top Bottom