Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
Y'all catty af! Lls

been into Yeezys since the Louis in 2008 but only been into trying to buy them since late 2015. been plenty of Ws and Ls in that time but lots of fun. my Yeezy tally so far. still own & wear all unless stated:

Black 750s size 13 (won in store raffle)
Pirate Black 950s size 12.5 (Mr Porter)
Oxford Tans size 12.5 (won in store raffle. Sold)
Pirate Black v1 350 size 13 (won in store raffle. wore them, recently sold them used)
Grey Gum 750 size 13.5 (fully manual cop on adidas)
Choc 750 size 13.5 (cheated on Adidas using a script)
Bred v2s size 14 (manual YeezySupply)
Zebras x2 size 14 (manual YeezySupply kept one sold one)
Waverunner 700 size 14 (Manual Yeezy Supply, International only 2am restock)
Frozen Yellows size 14 (StockX)
Blue Tints 12.5, sold.

Nice collection none the less and all in my sizes :pimp:

I think it was the randomness that warranted the meh response :lol:

longtime Yeezy buyer, copped about 12/13 pairs so far. couple of observations: the first pair i bought solely to resell is the blue tints, & they are looking like bricks at the moment. price simply isn’t rising above 450 for a 12.5 which has always been one of the most valuable sizes. after fees/deductions only comes to about £50 more than i paid. serves me right i guess. boring colourway, bricks.

Sold my last V1s on ebay lately and only got about £380. some lightly used Pirate Blacks. would’ve got at least £600 a year ago i reckon. looks like everyone’s realised they’re nowhere near as good as V2s.... let’s be honest.

lastly i broke out my 950s for the first time in a year the other day. planned on selling those actually, but upon seeing them on feet again i remembered how awesome they look on feet with a good quality pair of skinny denim. easily the most underrated release he’s ever done IMO. nothing else on the market like them.

not to mention you already made a post like this. really asking for the attention.

been into Yeezys since the Louis in 2008 but only been into trying to buy them since late 2015. been plenty of Ws and Ls in that time but lots of fun. my Yeezy tally so far. still own & wear all unless stated:

Black 750s size 13 (won in store raffle)
Pirate Black 950s size 12.5 (Mr Porter)
Oxford Tans size 12.5 (won in store raffle. Sold)
Pirate Black v1 350 size 13 (won in store raffle. wore them, recently sold them used)
Grey Gum 750 size 13.5 (fully manual cop on adidas)
Choc 750 size 13.5 (cheated on Adidas using a script)
Bred v2s size 14 (manual YeezySupply)
Zebras x2 size 14 (manual YeezySupply kept one sold one)
Waverunner 700 size 14 (Manual Yeezy Supply, International only 2am restock)
Frozen Yellows size 14 (StockX)
Blue Tints 12.5, sold.
Were you the one I sold the Size 14 Puke Yebras to? ahahaha

It's because I'm a noob. People would be falling all over themselves to congratulate me on all those cops if I had 10,000 posts :smokin

Nice collection dude.

Yeah definitely try to take pics like the other member here mentioned or throw them on your dog or cat

Got a question to Canadians who have shopped off yeezysupply before, are they suppose to charge taxes and shipping?
It's my first time doing a pre-order off of YS and the 500s are being sent to Canada for $250 ($200 shoes $50 shipping) with no tax. I'm going to assume duties will be an extra $50-70 CAD?

Got a question to Canadians who have shopped off yeezysupply before, are they suppose to charge taxes and shipping?
It's my first time doing a pre-order off of YS and the 500s are being sent to Canada for $250 ($200 shoes $50 shipping) with no tax. I'm going to assume duties will be an extra $50-70 CAD?
yup should be 60-70USD

they used to charge tax in USD on your order and then UPS would charge you tax (and duties and brokerage) again in CAD
it's a good thing they stopped doing that

they used to charge tax in USD on your order and then UPS would charge you tax (and duties and brokerage) again in CAD
it's a good thing they stopped doing that
That might explain why my order was cancelled at first. I remember placing an order but it got cancelled an hour later, then the 500s kept restocking for a while and my order finally went through but
this time it didn't get taxed.

Where are you getting this info? I doubt the other guy knew what he was talking about.
I was just relaying what I saw in another gc. As of now, no restock of the og 700s this year. But we will see other colorways release this year

Back
Top Bottom