Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
accidentally ordered $650 heels from a checkout link. is there any way i can cancel the order? i tried calling my bank but they said they cant cancel a pending charge, only posted charges. the only way i can cancel at this moment is if YS decides to cancel it, which wont happen.

Obvious troll is obvious. Wear 'em proud

accidentally ordered $650 heels from a checkout link. is there any way i can cancel the order? i tried calling my bank but they said they cant cancel a pending charge, only posted charges. the only way i can cancel at this moment is if YS decides to cancel it, which wont happen.

How did you accidentally order it from a checkout link? You still have to hit "Purchase" yourself.

Don't even know why you guys bother refreshing the ADC splash page way before it goes live. Takes like 30 minutes after the splash goes up for stock to actually load, and place in line means NOTHING on ADC.

I just do it for good luck man :lol:...

First time doing it got me some NMD Hu's on the last drop so I'm going to let it roll...

i HIGHLY doubt they have the resources to check IP addresses. they dont even have enough resources to respond to emails timely
But they can block you from having too many devices in the same location trying to access their website though?

reroute it to pick up at ups store. do not pick up. email ys. they send it back and refund after u dont pick up

order multiples and hope for a cancel email?

nah the site looks ok for me
Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 10.00.17 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom