Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
i see 700s going up. SW air max 97/1 will drop a bit. They're at their peak now.

I know the global release for 700s is still upcoming, but with how yeezy supply had 0 size 13s tells me global release gonna be wack.
I'm still hoping footstores get these

They dropping stateside again?

Am I confused or something or is this the Yeezys thread or nah?

0A0CEC8E-9E40-4523-9E3B-4712D7188C53.gif

how much do you guys think the price of the 700s will drop once they release in EU? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:
Probably not much. It shouldn't go lower than 400 because then what's the effing point of reselling if you're gonna make no profit. Even then, US resellers really gonna pay forwarding address+retail+fees? Even if Euro people sell on stockx, they gotta pay $40 stockx shipping fee.

Did any resellers or "IG plugs" get the Waves?

I have yet to see FSR's like we did previously with all the 350 releases.... bathtubs full off Peebras, or walls of 350 boxes...

Will say it again, i think ADC beat the bots this time around... since it seems like most pairs ended up in peoples hands.. same thing happened with the Kaws... resellers were shut out, their only way to a W was by winning the raffle and even then, no boat loads of shoes....

Feels like ADC has finally cracked down on these leaks...at least with the 500's and 700s

how much do you guys think the price of the 700s will drop once they release in EU? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:
I’ve only been monitoring my size (10) on StockX and they haven’t dropped below $460. With that being said after the EU release they probably will drop but I can’t imagine them selling for less than $430’ish

I have yet to see FSR's like we did previously with all the 350 releases.... bathtubs full off Peebras, or walls of 350 boxes...

Will say it again, i think ADC beat the bots this time around... since it seems like most pairs ended up in peoples hands.. same thing happened with the Kaws... resellers were shut out, their only way to a W was by winning the raffle and even then, no boat loads of shoes....

Feels like ADC has finally cracked down on these leaks...at least with the 500's and 700s

Well, considering that only ADC and YS sold them, I wouldn't say they cracked down on those leaks if there was no opportunity for any leak to occur.

Don't worry, it's only temporary. Bots are like us only they evolve quicker. Adapt to survive.

I’ve only been monitoring my size (10) on StockX and they haven’t dropped below $460. With that being said after the EU release they probably will drop but I can’t imagine them selling for less than $430’ish
i've seen some people trynna flip these for $420-$430 right now, probably a good time to buy

Definitely more average joes getting pairs. You can see it in the way it's being sold in aftermarket. Undercutters are the novice resellers trying to get a quick buck. I've seen multiple fb resellers having like 7+ pairs tho.

Definitely more average joes getting pairs. You can see it in the way it's being sold in aftermarket. Undercutters are the novice resellers trying to get a quick buck. I've seen multiple fb resellers having like 7+ pairs tho.
yea i see it on stockX... i dont really follow FB groups.. but seeing the shoes are in the hands of regular joes where "everyones a reseller" people undercutting each other it kinda makes sense... every ATC i follow struck out..I'm just spitballin here but i think you catch my drift..

I didnt really think about this but it is true. No flossing shots of people with 10 pairs. The online only release and high cost of shoes probably led to low resale as many people bought only to flip and raced each other all the way down to the point where a flip earned little to no profit.

Got a pair of Sw 97/1 I might flip for 700s
I would hold those for awhile. Definitely a shoe that will hold its value. Unless nike does a major release of them like adidas has been doing.

yea i see it on stockX... i dont really follow FB groups.. but seeing the shoes are in the hands of regular joes where "everyones a reseller" people undercutting each other it kinda makes sense... every ATC i follow struck out..I'm just spitballin here but i think you catch my drift..
Those big time resellers with like 6 feet stacks of yeezys are usually backdooring these pairs from boutiques I think. Lol its funny how these average joes are really trying to be resellers tho. Shuffling to sell their size 13s smh. They could've sold it for 600+ last couple of weeks. Now the asks on stockx are lowballing a bit and a bunch of people undercutting. I should've waited but I'm not gonna fuss over $50 tho.

Back
Top Bottom