Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You can just grab a bath soap box and lean your phone against it lol
069599-00.jpg

This I can get behind :rofl:

My neighbors bout to think I'm crazy.

you guys think the 500's will be hard to get? you think they will be more available then the 700's ?

When do you guys think they’re shipping em. I feel like it would be a logistics disaster for ys to wait until they release again

Also if Ys doesn’t ship y’all 500s until the 2nd release, panic sellers are gonna kill the market

What do you mean? Please elaborate I’m not understanding what that means. Are you looking at it from a resell point of view? I just want this 9.5 I preordered early so I can either A) resell and grab my 11 when they release and pocket a buck or 2, or B) swap for these Holi hus I been eyeing.
But either way I feel like it’s fair that if I basically lent you the money to produce the shoes I can at least have em and rock em early

What do you mean? Please elaborate I’m not understanding what that means. Are you looking at it from a resell point of view? I just want this 9.5 I preordered early so I can either A) resell and grab my 11 when they release and pocket a buck or 2, or B) swap for these Holi hus I been eyeing.
But either way I feel like it’s fair that if I basically lent you the money to produce the shoes I can at least have em and rock em early

you're not gonna get the preordered pair before the official release on the 14th

what do you guys think about the quality control on these 700s, i feel like my right shoe is a little bigger than my left, not really noticeable unless i put them on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom