Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
yea...i meant 500's.... damn thats crazy...damn near had to cuss out the UPS Customer service rep cuz she was like..."I need to contact YEEZYSUPPLY to find out there phone number" i was like it says its delayed by ups...ya'll do it
There once was the number floating around in this forum but cant find it. I emailed them SOOOO many times about some items and I ended up just charging back with my Chase card. Got the money back in a few days. YS even emailed me a few days after I initiated the chargeback saying that the items will be delivered but are backed up right now. LOL. Messy.

I've ordered off Yeezy Supply: 700, blush and SMY 500, and all 3 calabasas. Never had an issue with any of my orders. I used American Express each time just in case. I, personally, will continue buying from them.
Ive only experience never getting an item once and I still copped almost every yeezy off YS. The shipping amount sucks but Id rather pay that lil extra to secure a pair and not have to chance it with other sites.

0F7D22D7-6AA3-407C-9035-E7791475428B.jpeg

Return Butter today at my local Champs. Employee called manager to ask if I can return. Like I doing some crime, they took it out and investigated, check every detail of the sneaker. Finally I pass and got a refund. Return nowadays smh.

Return Butter today at my local Champs. Employee called manager to ask if I can return. Like I doing some crime, they took it out and investigated, check every detail of the sneaker. Finally I pass and got a refund. Return nowadays smh.
Blame your fellow sneaker heads for the ****ery

Could’ve hooked someone up here on NT.

Back
Top Bottom