Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not sure if related, but I read an article regarding Adidas' latest investor conference and the CEO specifically mentioned how great the Yeezy line has been and how they will expand production for the line.

Here's the article: https://www.gq.com/story/yeezys-for-all-might-be-happening

" In that call, Rorsted said something close to what Kanye has been promising for years: that Adidas wants to ramp up production of the Yeezy sneaker.“We are excited to build on this partnership and continue to explore new territories,” Rorsted said. “Kanye has repeatedly stated his aspiration to democratize the Yeezy brand. We share his aspiration and we are working hard to bring this vision to life. Watch out for more.”

Read a recent article with quotes from Wex that adidas has planned this Yeezy growth 3 years out, and specfically mentioned Ye's comments about everyone getting yeezys.

Said they did similar with the superstars a few years ago. Let exisriex stock dwindle and didn't release any new pairs. Then started coming out with the Pharrel and Rick Owens collabs and released in waves to build momentum. I believe superstars were #1 selling shoe in like 2016

They did this with the Stan Smiths when they stopped producing them entirely for like 3 years and then brought them back with the Raf and Pharrell (remember those?) collabs, etc. actually.

I don’t think Yeezys will ever get to Stan Smith or Superstar level of sales simply because Adidas can move insane amounts of pairs of Stans and Superstars based on their low price point alone. Can’t really do that with Yeezys BUT they certainly can produce enough pairs that resale is close to non-existent and no money is left on the table for resellers (pretty much how Adidas has handled UB production, actually).

There is no chance that every Adidas Yeezy ever will be restocked and additionally in amounts that are high enough that normal folks will get a chance to get them. :lol:

I mean I want something to happen but it'll only end up in heart break when I don't cop anything because everyone with bots are feasting.

This tbh.

It would be hilarious if YS just sold overpriced bundles of TD, PB, etc. like they did for the SMY 500s.

I remember during bbbloke days when we ate off da restock during Black 750 drop. Bundle days. Vacuum sealed Rotchk t days

Back
Top Bottom