Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Man I hope these fit right. I got a 9.5 in the 700s but wear a size 10 in V2s. I know the toe area is small but I hope these fit TTS.

So if I ordered another pair, would they cancel it and my original order?

Am I missing something here? Why is everyone scared to order multiples when YS is giving you the option to do so by choosing up to 10 pairs max. I mean if they wouldn't allow it then they wouldn't give you the option to choose more than 1.

Foot patrol stillvhas sizes so if they’re sitting there as well, it’s indicative that there’s a ton of pairs.

This is my first ever yeezy purchase. I wasn’t even staying up for the release, just studying for an exam lol

Sz 6 should be fine but if her foot is narrow she can probably get away with 5.5 (although thats sold out)
Thanks for the response, her feet arent narrow from what i know. Never seen her go down a size unless these are really that wide. I planned to wait for NDC anyways and try it out cause that tax and shipping is alot lol

Just copped my size on Adidas EU but there was a weird bell sound when they let me through splash. I have never heard it before with butters, utility black and blush. Is it the first time they added that sound?

Am I missing something here? Why is everyone scared to order multiples when YS is giving you the option to do so by choosing up to 10 pairs max. I mean if they wouldn't allow it then they wouldn't give you the option to choose more than 1.

has it always been like that ?

Thanks for the response, her feet arent narrow from what i know. Never seen her go down a size unless these are really that wide. I planned to wait for NDC anyways and try it out cause that tax and shipping is alot lol
Just remember women -> men is one size down. I'm guessing you live in Cali to be getting taxed. That sucks because YS is $6 cheaper for NYers than buying off ADC for these lol.

Just copped my size on Adidas EU but there was a weird bell sound when they let me through splash. I have never heard it before with butters, utility black
and blush. Is it the first time they added that sound?

Yeah that sound means you can add your size to cart i like that new feature as i had 2 iphones a samsung s9 and my laptop all make the sound

I've never seen so much complaining about a shoe being easy to cop before. Most of y'all must be resellers because anyone else would be happy.

I know, I'm so hyped! Found it odd that YS took off PayPal method? Either way I'll just try on Adidas for another, worst case it seems as if YS will still have or I'll be able to cop off another site. I know they're allowing more than one but again rather be safe than sorry. I actually rock the crap outta my pair so I don't wanna be struck with a dumb cancel.

I've never seen so much complaining about a shoe being easy to cop before. Most of y'all must be resellers because anyone else would be happy.

I think that there are a fair number of us who have gone with the following approach/ratio on yeezy's

1) V1 -- 2 pair, sell 1, and it's all paid for

2) V2 -- 3 pair, sell 2, and it's all paid for

3) 700's -- 2 pair, sell 1, and it's all paid for

4) 500's -- lotsa pairs :wink:, sell all but 1, and it's all paid for.

With this 700 release, ratios are just gonna suck.

Im glad everybody getting retail easy buy

Attachments

• 20180915_092643.jpg
    20180915_092643.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 40
Tempting. Sold my previous pair since I rarely wore them but I’ve been kinda wanting them back.

Think I may wait for that free shipping and $20 cash back on ADC though. :lol: #teamfrugal

Back
Top Bottom