Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
you know whats funny about sneakers,,, especially the yeezy,,,, people be wanting it , and wanting restocks, but when it sits for a few hours , they question if they should of bought it, question if they should still get it since its not hyped.... its very interesting ... lol
Welcome to every sneaker that drops viewed through a hypebeast lens

Set an alarm for 5 AM, but somehow woke up now. Missed my size 8.5. Besides ADC later, any other sites have an 8.5 for sale right now?

Entered the end raffle and backed out. Changed my mind again and it was too late. Woke up at 3:30 for work and went straight on ys and checked out with ease on my size 9. Never got an email notification from ys that they were available but they were. First pair I’ve paid retail for.

Woke up, checked YS and was suprised to see them available. Ordered my size then checked ADC and saw that they are only selling the 700's in store ?

Sneaker gods have officially stripped the hype from the 700 waverunner. If your a hypebeast you should have worn them yesterday......lol

Sneaker gods have officially stripped the hype from the 700 waverunner. If your a hypebeast you should have worn them yesterday......lol

nah they are still going for 100 over retail while they sit. that just means people are sleeping in their beds. sizes are starting to dissapear on ys.

Glad I was able to get them on YS ( I am from Italy but I had them shipped to a friend living in FL ). No success on Adidas EU and not sure if Footpatrol would have honored the order (it looks they often have problems in checkout and/or billing process).

Copped off YS and ADC for 500s, they stated 1 pair per customer until they sat awhile. This time around that disclaimer was nowhere in sight.

Copped a 9 and 8.5 off YS, placed 2 orders using 2 different cards with about 20 mins between orders. Even tweeked my address a lil (can put 96-02 or 9602 and it’s the same address) but same name

Had 4 pairs of UBs returned one to adc when they sat since no1 would do any trades smh. Even sold one for 20 above retail a week before the prices spiked....reselling just isn’t for me apparently

Had 4 pairs of UBs returned one to adc when they sat since no1 would do any trades smh. Even sold one for 20 above retail a week before the prices spiked....reselling just isn’t for me apparently

blush's and ub's are sitting nice. need super moon yellows and powerphases to come with that same energy

I paid the shipping because I don't feel like risking it and what is my time worth? Sweet, gonna wear these a ton. First pear.

Back
Top Bottom