Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
remember the initial release of waverunners?
23E8AEA4-1AB3-4A95-8500-116735F19457.png

Reactions: JPS
Did the creams sellout on YS? Or they going to dye them and relist them as a new cw?
I doubt they flew that fast. At one point it showed a variety of sizes in stock, sitting. And next morning , POOF! All gone?!?
I, personally, am curious about em socks, as they seem oos.

Nah I think they were pulled for the new merch unless 2 weeks was the max they would let them sit for. There was sz 7-11.5 2 days ago. I don’t think they will add them to footwear or NEW RELEASES on ys. We will just have to see what happens

Yeah just yesterday I saw some larger sizes pop back up (12, 12.5, 13, 14)

After his latest tweet I’m really feeling conflicted. Just feels wrong to support this man in any way - he wants to abolish the constitutional amendment that made slavery illegal? It’s indefensible.
Y'all will continue to support and buy Nike products after all their human rights violations (sweatshops, child labour, employee abuse, etc) but will boycott Kanye for making an opinion and speaking his mind?

I know Adidas and other companies don't have the cleanest track record either, but don't make this about politics.

He has the right to speak his mind and he isn't trying to hurt anybody. Just as you have the right to have your own opinions and make your own decisions.

Y'all will continue to support and buy Nike products after all their human rights violations (sweatshops, child labour, employee abuse, etc) but will boycott Kanye for making an opinion and speaking his mind?

I know Adidas and other companies don't have the cleanest track record either, but don't make this about politics.

He has the right to speak his mind and he isn't trying to hurt anybody. Just as you have the right to have your own opinions and make your own decisions.
Let's not act like Nike isn't being boycotted solely because of one man's peaceful protest.

Kanye’s calls to abolish or amend the 13th amendment is not a political view or political opinion—it is not a controversial subject among political parties and their platforms, its not up for debate. It literally has nothing to do with politics, it is just a radical viewpoint.

Back
Top Bottom