Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
did undefeated ever do a raffle for these? looking like they might be FCFS or live raffle? possibly nice kicks too?

as i stated earlier. SNS charged me twice. They sent me two "Congrats - You Won" emails 4 hours apart from each other. Sent to the same email address

Obviously I only entered once (their system won't let you enter twice with the same account

They must have gotten a ton of these to just be randomly doubling up folks

And they won't respond to my emails either. slick bastards

if you have a size 10, lmk ...

EC2169A2-65C3-41BD-89C0-0A66A59F3DD1.jpeg

18FB9EEC-6275-4CE3-A75B-831297E64756.jpeg

This is my homegirls 700’s. Something spilled on them and shes not even sure what it was (she thinks it was paint). She gave em to me to clean, and as much as I scrubbed and applied different cleaning products to it, it came out like 95% (as you can see in the ‘after’ pic below). *the shoe looks dark because it was soaked to get all the residue off*. Either the midsole is pourous and absorbs stuff easily, or she just had bad luck with whatever was spilled on it

Nice restoration job cuzzo.

Smh at guy saying RIP... you saved em... far from time to rest down. Same guy that said he bought these early on Stockx because ADC is a "slim chance." Lolololol

Really sorry to be that guy, but as someone who has never been able to hit on any model of Yeezy, can you guys let me know what you think about sizing on the 700s? Going to be trying for a pair tomorrow. I am a wide footer with a true size 12. I wear an 11.5 for PK NMDs and a 12 for UB 3.0/4.0.

I keep seeing people (wide footers included) go back and forth between TTS and half sz up.

Thanks!

Just got an email for Lapstone Hammer saying I won. They'll be providing me with a checkout link tomorrow. I recall shipping being 10 bucks and no tax so I guess that's not too bad right???

my girl won a raffle for these at sns and her card cancelled it lmao. looks like she'll be up waiting for the yzysply drop because i will be sleeeeep

good luck everyone who wanted these, especially those who have been hype with me since the first pics came out.

Nice restoration job cuzzo.

Smh at guy saying RIP... you saved em... far from time to rest down. Same guy that said he bought these early on Stockx because ADC is a "slim chance." Lolololol
I said RIP because they are changed. He did a good job but that doesn't take away from the fact that the shoe is ruined to a certain extent from the "paint" or whatever it was.

I swear I think it was meant for me to always purchase from YS I never hit any raffles. I'll be up around 3est

It’s hilarious how all the raffle wins started hittin and the StockX price on these fell CRAZY lol

Gunna drop even more

yeah these things are horrible.. smh I entered that raffle with the state of mind that “lol I’ll never win” smh

Back
Top Bottom