Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn shame on y'all still waiting on s/h.
That's ridiculous; I'd immediately start the reimbursement process, especially if the vendor's oos.
Lapstone got some sizes. $300 shipped.
But try StockX; a seller might bite at <$300.

Damn shame on y'all still waiting on s/h.
That's ridiculous; I'd immediately start the reimbursement process, especially if the vendor's oos.
Lapstone got some sizes. $300 shipped.
But try StockX; a seller might bite at <$300.
Thanks G! Looks like Stockx prices are diving. Hmm 300 shipped from a legit retailer is tempting too though.

Got my pair in just now. Comparing them to my Wave Runners I'm feeling some type of way. I hope my Wave Runners not fake. Bout to put a thread up in the legit check forum. Maybe there's a slight difference because my Mauves are made in China and the Wave runners are made in India. Bout to go see.. damn!! smh.

20181031_125753.jpg

Got my pair in just now. Comparing them to my Wave Runners I'm feeling some type of way. I hope my Wave Runners not fake. Bout to put a thread up in the legit check forum. Maybe there's a slight difference because my Mauves are made in China and the Wave runners are made in India. Bout to go see.. damn!! smh.

20181031_125753.jpg
Where you get the wave runners from?

good thing kanye swore off politics just as I received my pair so I can rock with less shame

the lookdown view of the 700s is absolutely atrocious - looks like a rectangle lol

20181031_125753.jpg
The most recent WAves were made in India. Why do you think theyre fake? They changed small things with the Mauves..

Does everyone think adidas finally vaters to eveyone? For those that didnt want just zebras and longed for new colorways to release this coming month?

Where you get the wave runners from?
I got them from a seller on Ebay a couple of weeks ago.

The most recent WAves were made in India. Why do you think theyre fake? They changed small things with the Mauves..
It could be that then. I'm just comparing the 2... The materials, shape and stitching looks good on the Wave Runners. Nothing off I noticed till I looked at the Mauves today. I took the insoles out of both shoes and they look the same. I just noticed the sole is slightly chunkier on the Mauves than on the Wave Runners. My Wave Runners have that square Adidas style tag instead of the Rectangle one with the RFID on it like the Mauves have. Also, the printed lettering for the size sticker on the box s isn't as clean as the one on the Mauves. Just small things I noticed. I just want to make sure my pair is legit.

Mauves look way better in person than in the pictures. The color alone is so unique, Im happy I got them. Thought about swapping the laces for some volt ones but I'm not too crazy about that look. I think they look real clean just the way they are, the little volt fits on the midsole is enough pop on these sneakers imo

Back
Top Bottom