Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Mauve GANG

FB0A97CB-6398-4EA1-A35C-8870AB5BE5EB.jpeg

Just want to know if anybody has heard of a fake or replica pair of 700's that are MADE IN INDIA.

Not sure if India has a strong replica/fake industry for footwear. But China does, and a fake could and would easily have a made in India tag on it.

Mauve colorway is dope for fall/Winter

My pair is a looking snug. Hope is loosens up a bit after a few wears.

Not sure if India has a strong replica/fake industry for footwear. But China does, and a fake could and would easily have a made in India tag on it.
Thats exactly what i was asking for, did anyone reported a made in india tag on a replica pair, since the made in india on the waverunners only came on the september restock

Thats exactly what i was asking for, did anyone reported a made in india tag on a replica pair, since the made in india on the waverunners only came on the september restock
That's a very hard question to answer, there's replicas of every sneaker made and people don't know their sitting on a pair. Basically you're asking because you have an Indian pair your concerned about? Post it in the legit check thread.

As Th7onius said, there are fakes of pretty much everything. For what it’s worth. I was in China a few weeks back and there were no mauves available in the counterfeit market. Waverunners were everywhere. The location I was in pumps fakes out globally at a mass scale.

That's a very hard question to answer, there's replicas of every sneaker made and people don't know their sitting on a pair. Basically you're asking because you have an Indian pair your concerned about? Post it in the legit check thread.

Agree 100%. Or take it to a local shop that can authenticate.

Back
Top Bottom