Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dang I’ve been out of the thread too long...Forgot where I was :lol:...

Good morning fellas...

Last edited:
Your crazy...

Your crazier than Horseman...I love my Zebra’s, but over Concord 11’s? That’s a reach my friend...

Concords are uncomfortable compared to these 350s and, on top of that, have bad quality leather though and a cheap OG box vs the old iconic AJ1 slide out box.

23F3C36C-3919-4920-8943-845F8D15219B.jpeg

loving these

So there's only been 2, possibly a 3rd new color for the V2 -so far- this year.
Do yall think adidas will stop with the V2's finally?

I’d rather have Zebras over Concords personally. Never really like Cords...

I’m getting both. I said I wasn’t getting the concords if I got the zebras because of the same colorway and I like the zebra comfort. My Yeezys are by far the most comfortable kicks in my closet. Concords are nowhere near as comfortable but (I’m showing my age here lol) these first came out when I was in high school and every concord retro release after that was impossible to get. So yeah I’ll be buying these and wearing them on days when I know I won’t be on my feet for long periods of time lol

Scooped up a Season 4 Bomber jacket off YS on heavy disco the other day, came in last night & thankfully it fits perfect. Some "decent" prices to be found on there for the older stuff, most sizes gone now tho.

I’m getting both. I said I wasn’t getting the concords if I got the zebras because of the same colorway and I like the zebra comfort. My Yeezys are by far the most comfortable kicks in my closet. Concords are nowhere near as comfortable but (I’m showing my age here lol) these first came out when I was in high school and every concord retro release after that was impossible to get. So yeah I’ll be buying these and wearing them on days when I know I won’t be on my feet for long periods of time lol

Truer words never spoken on 11/21. I love the Zebra over the Concord for the comfort reasons as you've stated above. But also, the silhouette of the sneaker. No doubt I'm buying the Concord, but the Zebra > Concord all day, errr-day. I'm sure the 20-something's reading this will probably quote and flame me in their reply, hahaha. But This is how I feel.

What is iconic about that retro Jordan 11 box?

First off, thanks for not pointing out the typo. That said, I think the AJ11 box used up until 2017 was iconic because of the initial thought put into the design and how you could easily combine it with past and future releases (up until last year) to have a uniform but still unique collection of boxes. I love my collection of OG AJ1s, Yeezys, AJ6s, etc. but none of those collections could I immediately look at the stacks of boxes and tel you the individual cws without reading the box tabs (sometimes, I still have to actually look at the shoes themselves).

Concords are probably top 1 shoe for most people. I can respect the choice since Zebras are more functional daily, but
this is more of a reflection of the current sneaker scene. Very disrespectful and blasphemous, but I get it.

Concords are probably top 1 shoe for most people. I can respect the choice since Zebras are more functional daily, but
this is more of a reflection of the current sneaker scene. Very disrespectful and blasphemous, but I get it.

I mean I also get that Concords might legitimately be the biggest GR retro release of all time and will be part of the uniform of every 30+ dude who is into sneakers/Jordan’s or just likes this pair and is going to be wearing them for the next few months. Reminds me of how so many dudes wore the same North Face Denali jacket in college lol

Back
Top Bottom