Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I told myself I wouldn't but I did it anyway...this is what a lack of self control looks like
image.jpeg

Glad I skipped the Creams. Colorway is too similar IMO.

IDK i think when they were limited it would take more money.

for example 1 pair of yeezys doesnt cost as much as copping 3 pairs of moonrocks or 10 pairs of OTs

worked all day and night yesterday and missed the salts :\

looking for an 8.5 im sure there will be a restock somewhere (hopefully ssense)

If anyone is looking for an 11.5 Sesame for retail + shipping LMK. Have a pair in hand from Champs, but I need a 12.

has anyone received shipping (or kicks) on their sesame's from opening ceremony? My order has been "processing" for the past week...

ADC salts with the free overnight shipping from NJ :nerd:

Think I’ve only gotten one thing from their NJ warehouse before- everything else is usually SC

I can't tell whats real on ebay. A lot of the UB boxes seem to have the wrong tag. Are there that many fakes or did boxes come with different tags?

I seriously thought salts would sit. Glad I got blushes.
What’s the verdict on Salts vs Blush looking similar. Haven’t seen this in-hand yet

They need to get off this monochrome wave. The model has so much potential. Hope these drop soon.

ADIDAS-YEEZY-SEASON-6-1.jpg

i think thats the 500s "thing" - theyre supposed to be monochromatic with the subtleties of the materials offering variations in color. In contrast, the 700 is the 500 without restraint: 4-6 different colors + boost. Noticeably better construction than the 500 and 350s

i dont think theyll release the 500s samples above solely based on the fact that its impinging on the 700s territory at literally 2/3 of the price. Hope im wrong tho

Back
Top Bottom