Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So you mean to tell me sizes 8-11 just gone sit like this though :stoneface:

And watch when ADC post the big foot sizes get smoked again :lol:

Excluding YS, I don't see where these are sitting. It may take a couple hours to sell out in those sizes but that's far from "sitting."

Excluding YS, I don't see where these are sitting. It may take a couple hours to sell out in those sizes but that's far from "sitting."

Footlocker and them still have a lot of sizes.

I thought it was odd they sent an e-mail out saying they still had them.

Footlocker and them still have a lot of sizes.

I thought it was odd they sent an e-mail out saying they still had them.

You are correct - still have many sizes on FTL. If they are still there by tomorrow, I'll retract my statement lol.

I just have a different definition of sitting. Yes - Yeezys dont sell out as fast as before, but selling out within 24 hours is still "fast."

I just have a different definition of sitting. Yes - Yeezys dont sell out as fast as before, but selling out within 24 hours is still "fast."
Chill fam, they’re bricks, deal with it...proly more pairs than butters and those were everywhere, whoever said 70,000 lied

JD shipped! Thanks to homie for posting the code :nthat:

giphy.gif

Crossing fingers for everyone who copped on JD. My Orca’s UB was shipped in their plastic shipping bag and not placed in another box. UB box was f’d up delivered.

Chill fam, they’re bricks, deal with it...proly more pairs than butters and those were everywhere, whoever said 70,000 lied

?? I'm so confused by your response. Where did I say I was unhappy these are "bricks?" I bought these bricks and was happy to be able to get them easily through the undefeated link posted.

Back
Top Bottom