Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't dislike either salts or inertias but leaning toward passing on both and saving the money for the future v2s (geodes, cements or triple blacks). Already have OGs and muaves so i feel a pair of either of the 2 upcoming 700s will be overkill. (If either pops up on discount, however, like the muaves did, then it will be a different story).

Body is not ready after the pick ups from this month

via sn
adidas Yeezy Boost 700 “Inertia”
Release Date: March 9th, 2019
$300
Color: Grey/Grey/InertiaStyle Code: EG7597
adidas-yeezy-boost-700-inertia-eg7597-release-date-3.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-inertia-eg7597-release-date-2.jpg

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-inertia-eg7597-release-date-1.jpg
I only have Ogs..sold my Mauves and don’t care for Salts...Inertias will be had.

Can you post pics of your beat up statics 700? Just curious how bad

ok, maybe i exaggerated that theyre "beat" considering the handful of times i wore them (apprx 10, no rain) they seem to be holding up like a wet tissue compared to the mauves which i wore at least 5x more and walked through nyc rain in (yes, i disinfected and wiped down the table after the pics)

ok, maybe i exaggerated that theyre "beat" considering the handful of times i wore them (apprx 10, no rain) they seem to be holding up like a wet tissue compared to the mauves which i wore at least 5x more and walked through nyc rain in (yes, i disinfected and wiped down the table after the pics)

I honestly think the Static’s look good after some wear, but of course the Mauve is unmatched. You could wear them 50 times and sell em as VNDS

ok, maybe i exaggerated that theyre "beat" considering the handful of times i wore them (apprx 10, no rain) they seem to be holding up like a wet tissue compared to the mauves which i wore at least 5x more and walked through nyc rain in (yes, i disinfected and wiped down the table after the pics) When you can count the number of times you have worn a shoe on both hands or in general the likely hood of them being "beat" is slim to none.

If V2s leather creases easily..i doubt Geodes can become the next Mauve as far as wear and tear durability goes. I initially thought they could have been great for this fall. I’m not certain now. But..It’s a dark color..maybe the creases won’t show as much?

If V2s leather creases easily..i doubt Geodes can become the next Mauve as far as wear and tear durability goes. I initially thought they could have been great for this fall. I’m not certain now. But..It’s a dark color..maybe the creases won’t show as much?

take a look at the v2s upper right there - its all just mesh and 3m taping - theres no structure or rigidity there which causes that unsightly creasing. v1s are fully panelled and constructed so it holds its shape better

ive said it time and time again, theres a reason theyre still making 700v1s while the v2 is out... Which sucks because i genuinely think the static 700 v2 is one of my more favored pairs in terms of styling

Would be a different story for both models if adidas steps up their mesh game. Doubt it costs more for durable mmmesh. Then again, no continuous profit so I get it.

looks like i just bought my first pair of yeezys >D hanon blessed me with the W. salts are my second favorite yeezy behind the OG waverunner, so i'm pretty stoked. it's not really in my budget right now but i'm grateful nonetheless. also looks like i got them for less than $300 shipped somehow...now to go finish lacing up my turbo greens to celebrate :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom