Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Although a restock is always possible, something tells me adidas has smartened up a bit realizing that they were killing the hype too much with so many restocks and formulated the recent chaos around these black and also glows to gain a bit of hype/demand/attention back and it is definitely working. Doubt they would want to kill hype that fast this time around unless the restock is a substantial amount of time from now.

IMO if you must have these just give in to resale roughly a week from now when all shipped pairs have been received and tons of people who cant afford to keep will start undercutting each other for a bit but I wouldn't expect that window to last long on these before the price just only goes up from there since the demand is crazy high, and we know from history that a highly demanded v2 (zebra) will maintain that high resale until multiple restocks diluted the demand and thus value

I fully expect adidas to carry on releasing junk and weird colorways that generally most can pass on/live without just to keep the best of the best (black) in that high regard for some time.

Just my 20 cents

Last edited:
30cosv7.jpg

Took my Clays to Costa Rica. PURA VIDA !!! :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Although a restock is always possible, something tells me adidas has smartened up a bit realizing that they were killing the hype too much with so many restocks and formulated the recent chaos around these black and also glows to gain a bit of hype/demand/attention back and it is definitely working. Doubt they would want to kill hype that fast this time around unless the restock is a substantial amount of time from now.

IMO if you must have these just give in to resale roughly a week from now when all shipped pairs have been received and tons of people who cant afford to keep will start undercutting each other for a bit but I wouldn't expect that window to last long on these before the price just only goes up from there since the demand is crazy high, and we know from history that a highly demanded v2 (zebra) will maintain that high resale until multiple restocks diluted the demand and thus value

I fully expect adidas to carry on releasing junk and weird colorways that generally most can pass on/live without just to keep the best of the best (black) in that high regard for some time.

Just my 20 cents
Yeah the most interesting part was the fake with the stock numbers. Not sure if anyone saw this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190607-145651.jpg
    Screenshot_20190607-145651.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 181
^
I’m doubting this.
He is talking about “adidas GB”, while adidas only has stock allocated for entire Europe. They don’t make a difference between European countries. And there is no way, that adc eu only had 3679 pairs.

Didn’t mention hype or resale once in my post but ok

It’s all about clean colorways. They’ve just been mixing a lot of garbage in with the good stuff

Last edited:
Didn’t mention hype or resale once in my post but ok

It’s all about clean colorways. They’ve just been mixing a lot of garbage in with the good stuff

Fair enough. It’s just The only times I’ve heard anything being dead was when they don’t have resale value. But personally, I don’t think there’s been that much garbage per per say. But with no hype it actually gives me the time to think whether or not something is worth price Instead of having to go with the usual “buy now think later” mindset because they’ll sell out. For instance I’d be way more heavily into 700’s if retail was about $100 lower. I’d say I like a solid 90% of the colors at base, but I’m not considering any of them At the $300 price point.

I know a lot of people hate Matt Powell but there’s a lot of truth in some of his criticisms on the yeezy/adidas brand.

^
I’m doubting this.
He is talking about “adidas GB”, while adidas only has stock allocated for entire Europe. They don’t make a difference between European countries. And there is no way, that adc eu only had 3679 pairs.
Iwan has access Adidas data. Apparently they have now allocated separate stock per EU region. Either way, we thought these were going to be gr and we were wrong

In this public forum everyone will voice their opinions. There are those who feel yeezys are dead yet there are a ton of ppl buying and critiquing them. If u strip all the hype away 350s are comfy second only to ultra boosts and 700s fit todays dad shoe esthetic but are also insanely comfortable. I liked 93/17s so much so I bought almost every color, they had minimal hype but I like them. Comfort design quality and colorway matters, separately or on a whole.

I love Matt Powell, son.

I thinks he’s def got an axe to grind when it comes to adidas but I also think there’s a lot of merit to what he has to say. Personally I think adidas’ biggest problem is trying to find out what market they want to serve. Sometimes it feels like they know what they’re doing and sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes they want to be a lifestyle brand and some times they want to be an athletic one and it feels like they’re trying to force both into one shoe and catch lightning in a bottle like they did with the UB 1.0. I think a lot of that carries over into Yeezy’s as well. According to Matt the yeezy line was only profitable when the 350s were mass produced. I’m not sure what limiting thrm

Just my 20 cents
Tbh even though they “ killed” hype with so many

Yeezys I don’t think will ever “ die”

although I have to admit it’s ****ing annoying seeing every 5th grader and their mom wearing 350s now

Back
Top Bottom