Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
What's the consensus on sizing for 350 v2?

Seeing TTS or .5 up.

I wear a 13 in Nike/Jordan.

I wear a 13 in all of my Nike/Jordan. All my Yeezys are a 13 as well, as 13.5 is basically impossible and 14 seems it would be too big.

I usually end up taking the insole out on my 350’s and they fit pretty perfect.

I wear a 13 in all of my Nike/Jordan. All my Yeezys are a 13 as well, as 13.5 is basically impossible and 14 seems it would be too big.

I usually end up taking the insole out on my 350’s and they fit pretty perfect.

Does the 14 feel too big with the insole in though? Wish I could go to the mall and just try on a pair lol.

I'm not worried about the cost difference just want to make the educated purchase.

But....the V2 originated with no pull tab. So how is going back to the original form a scam? :lol:
Idk they just don’t look right to me.

Unrelated but I decided to wash my creams and see what would happen. Didn’t take before shots but this is how they turned out. Trust me when I say they were rough, beat them ****s into the ground when I first got them. Removed laces and insoles and washed solo in hot water with some bleach. Also does anyone else have an issue with a crease at the very end of the toe box and how to remove? Makes them look super elvish.

26541411-9FC9-4E97-9C89-0589287623D8.jpeg

Attachments

• 439C4DD0-0279-499C-8AAF-BA69D0E31578.jpeg
    439C4DD0-0279-499C-8AAF-BA69D0E31578.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 35
Does the 14 feel too big with the insole in though? Wish I could go to the mall and just try on a pair lol.

I'm not worried about the cost difference just want to make the educated purchase.

I'm a 13 as well, could only get a 14 in the black non-reflectives, and it's not too big. There's definitely some room, but I'd rather have that room than having to take insoles out. If you have to take the insole out, that shoe doesn't fit.

Idk they just don’t look right to me.

Unrelated but I decided to wash my creams and see what would happen. Didn’t take before shots but this is how they turned out. Trust me when I say they were rough, beat them ****s into the ground when I first got them. Removed laces and insoles and washed solo in hot water with some bleach. Also does anyone else have an issue with a crease at the very end of the toe box and how to remove? Makes them look super elvish.

26541411-9FC9-4E97-9C89-0589287623D8.jpeg

personally i wouldnt wash them in hot water. it has the tendency to set in stains and you may get distortion. Ive had a lot of success with a cold wash with oxyclean though.

A better shade...the lundmarks look dull
lmao WOW - so the citrins are a slightly nicer shade than the lundys which are a slightly nicer shade than statics... definitely worth dropping another 3hunna for that. I'm sorry, no hate but this **** just boggles my mind

I’d go 13. I’m a 13 and when I tried a 14 on with the Beluga 2.0, I was swimming.

I’ve always heard the Beluga 2.0 fit small lol.

My Beluga 1’s are a 13 and fit fine as well. I can still wear all my 350’s with the insole in but it’s just a tiny bit better fit without it.

They are still comfy as can be and I’m sure I’d feel I’d be swimming in a 14 also.

I’ve always heard the Beluga 2.0 fit small lol.

My Beluga 1’s are a 13 and fit fine as well. I can still wear all my 350’s with the insole in but it’s just a tiny bit better fit without it.

They are still comfy as can be and I’m sure I’d feel I’d be swimming in a 14 also.

Yea they are really tight but I still can’t go up to a 14

Ill add to the confusion, I have creams and lundmarks in a sz. 13, as previously said, a 13.5 would be great but good luck with that. Even taking out the insole I still feel it on the top of my toes. Just scopped a sz. 14 in wave runners and doubt Ill ever by another sz. 13 yeezy anything.

All my UBs are sz.13
One pair of ZX 4000 4ds in a sz. 14

Chris Delia said it best on his sneaker shopping about the size variances amongst Yeezys and never knowing what size to get.

My Vantas have heel slip in a 13 and my Wave Runners fit like a glove.

the yeehu color combinations would look much better on the 700's. another reason why 700's are GOAT

Nothing I said was incorrect. 700 is the best adidas yeezy and the reason why people are indecisive about that colorway
is due to not being executed properly on the silhouette. Would look better on a sneaker that works well with colorblocking
V1a6d2U.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing I said was incorrect. 700 is the best adidas yeezy and the reason why people are indecisive about that colorway
is due not being executed properly on the silhouette. Would look better on a sneaker that works well with colorblocking
V1a6d2U.jpg

I really was not feeling the 700s when they came out. Two years later I just purchased some waves so we shall see, but they have def grown on me.

Back
Top Bottom