Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got through on YS for the resin pair. Not the color I wanted but oh well better than nothing.

Carted but I can't bring myself to check out... gotta wait for a black - if anything at all.

Trying for my wife, keep getting the 5 knocked out of cart YS, and ADC won’t add to cart twice now...not my day hahaha...le sigh

My Alvah's show delivery for 1 x today and the other tomorrow.... but detailed tracking shows nothing since Cali on 4/13. No beuno....................................................................... :stoneface:

Got through for resins but adidas wouldn’t let me sign in to my creators club account, any way to add the points to my account after the fact?

My Alvah's show delivery for 1 x today and the other tomorrow.... but detailed tracking shows nothing since Cali on 4/13. No beuno....................................................................... :stoneface:
Same thing happened with me. My first pair didn't see movement/updates until the day of delivery. My second pair has been the same since Monday; scheduled to be "delivered" tomorrow. First pair came from Fontana, Ca. Second pair supposed to come in from PA..(?).

I got a size 6 resin from YS for my wife, but I confused her woman's size with men's. She's telling me it might be too big for her. My youngest son is about to hit size 6 so I think I'll give it to him. Wish I could've gotten the bones for myself.

Also I had to use a different CC. My first card, Chase, it went through on Chase's end, but YS kept saying it's not being authorized :ohwell:

Who is in for the V3?
0C10160C-E611-4AD8-8235-0A3B60E85B26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom