Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hi! Just want to ask how's the sizing of 350 V2s? I'm size 12 TTS. But in the Ultraboost 19s, I opted for size 13 for a more comfortable fit. Didn't like the snug fit of size 12.5. Should I half or full size up for the 350 V2s? It's hard to look for size 13.5 and I'm worried that size 14 is too long for me. Thanks!

Are the Mists soldout everywhere at this point? Seeing what other options aside of StockX/GOAT. Looking to scoop a size 6.5 lady pair for Mother's Day!

FSR on Mr Porter (link below notes Alien, but it’s the Mist CW)

They’ve been popping up on a few sites over the past few days. Beginning of this month you could get them under retail. My guess is they still have a lot of stock and will meter these out.

I have a pair, super nice CW and model.

So I got shipping notification for my BS last Friday. This was after 4 days with nothing. Now I have shipping label created and have had no movement since then. Anyone that ordered the BS from the restock have anything? Movement or been Delivered? Thanks in advance.

I got movement on mine, but it's taking FOREVER.

adidas Yeezy 500 High “Tyrian”
Release Date: May 16th, 2020
$220

adidas-yeezy-500-high-tyrian.jpg
adidas-yeezy-500-high-tyrian-1.jpg

These might be my first pair of 500s :wow::nthat:.

I got movement on mine, but it's taking FOREVER.
Ok. Cool. How long did it take to see movement? It’s been 5 days with nothing. I also got the cloud whites from the restock. I ordered those 1st and 2 min later I ordered the BS. CLOUDS will be here Friday and BS are still in Cali with no movement.

On that Yeezy graphic up above showing the May releases.....y'all notice it says GLOBAL right?

Those may be what's dropping outside of the USA?

This may be one of the worse colorways to ever release.
How ****ing complicated is it to release a utility black colorway or a soft vision, or a blush colorway in the high? Don’t they know those colorways will sell really well? Instead we get a bizarre colorway that is likely going to sit. Idiotic.

Question, any of y’all have Quantums? Really about to pull the trigger and just wanna get the right size for the prices these joints going for. For 350 V2s I usually with size 7 for a slightly snug fit. My 700 V2s are 7.5 which is my TTS all my Jordans and Nike kicks are 7.5

After wearing my Alvahs (indoors around the place), the snug fit goes away. So these shoes probably will fit perfect after breaking them in. I hope. Haha

CCBDA51B-CF5C-4DCA-9986-27FFF1A4A921.jpeg
Citrins came in from restock. I really hope the restock some more 700 v1’s, hoping for Magnet or Analog.

Question, any of y’all have Quantums? Really about to pull the trigger and just wanna get the right size for the prices these joints going for. For 350 V2s I usually with size 7 for a slightly snug fit. My 700 V2s are 7.5 which is my TTS all my Jordans and Nike kicks are 7.5
I have them . I think they fit just like your 700 v2 size. I wear a 12 in 350 v2 and 700 v2.

Back
Top Bottom