Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally got my pair of linens. I think these are nice, don't care what anyone has to say
20200512_125456.jpg
20200512_125344.jpg
20200512_125341.jpg

these still planning on dropping May 15?

Last I heard the 15th was just a placeholder and never certain. Then after they sprinkled them via exclusive access, it was removed... but alas, the rumor carries on. Also, this was just for the BSKTBL version.

I purchased lifestyles from GOAT.

Wiggins CE are by far my most comfortable hoop shoe :nthat:

Super agreed. :emoji_muscle:

I will never be proud to pay 3 times more than what a shoe is worth but that flex continues to fly. If I have to pay more than 100 over I’m out

LMAO.... what are you saying, you would be embarrassed? You speak as if we are on this site talking about real estate.... :rofl:

LMAO.... what are you saying, you would be embarrassed? You speak as if we are on this site talking about real estate.... :rofl:

I have 3 pairs of zebras and 3 pairs of waves. Paid retail for all of them but once upon a time resale on those were close to a grand. I could have got SBBs for 500 before they ballooned And just couldn’t bring myself to do it. As far as yeezys I can’t blow a chunk on a shoe I’m not sure won’t flood the market at some point.

I have 3 pairs of zebras and 3 pairs of waves. Paid retail for all of them but once upon a time resale on those were close to a grand. I could have got SBBs for 500 before they ballooned And just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Can’t blow a chunk on a shoe I’m not sure won’t flood the market at some point.

Gosh man, I've had way more than 3 pairs of Zebras but I never considered them good enough for what people were paying at the height of resell. Rage cops are for newbies IMHO. Waves are the neverending example people like to use for your argument but they are a total anomaly for the brand. No other OG Yeezy has been re-released apart from Yeezy day and that was not a re-release. But to each his own, we all count our funds how we have to.

Back
Top Bottom