• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
CF6F16F0-A7A4-42BF-BFCC-C690D79CC0ED.jpeg

Winter is coming.... whenever leaves start falling in the desert

pant iD?

I cut the infinity laces on my carbons to put the traditional laces in but they are hella short. Can just barley tie them. Wtf. Anybody had this problem?

I cut the infinity laces on my carbons to put the traditional laces in but they are hella short. Can just barley tie them. Wtf. Anybody had this problem?

Same here, I just let the laces hang - loosen them up and do that lacing style everyone does. I turned them into my beaters too

i've cut every infinity lace i've dealt with but i don't use the extra laces that come with the shoes bcuz they're just regular laces and i don't do regular laces :lol:

Man, I really want some Waverunners. Never hit on any of the drops. Need an 11.5. Not sure if I'm going to go DS or pick up a pair used.

Brehs these prices on breds aren't dropping at all. Guess I'm out b/c I'm not paying $400+ for them.
Man I’m here thinking they were dropping. They’re actually going up smfh. Might have to get my girl a pair of zebras see if that will cool her out for Christmas :lol:

Damn, regret selling my spare waverunner back in March when they restocked. Times were tough with shutdowns and I had to let em go for basically retail. I still haven't gotten my 500s or 380 onyx rf's from adidas yet. Same with breds. Shipping is stupid right now

Damn, regret selling my spare waverunner back in March when they restocked. Times were tough with shutdowns and I had to let em go for basically retail. I still haven't gotten my 500s or 380 onyx rf's from adidas yet. Same with breds. Shipping is stupid right now
I finally have movement on my 500s and Breds (they have left the warehouse) so that’s relief. No tracking on my Hylyte glows yet.

Back
Top Bottom